New MGW Billet Fuel Doors!!!

04TRCobra

KING
Established Member
Did anyone see these yet??? havent seen it posted on here and havent heard of anyone mentioning these ones...VERY NICE!!! but expensive ....185 bucks!!!

you can order satin silver as the outer edge or inner part as well as black as the outer part or inner part. VERY VERY NICE QUALITY! I think im gonna go with the SVT door in black outer and satin silver inner. or maybe vise versa..i dunno..i have a torch red coupe!

http://www.mgwltd.com/mustang_fuel_door.html

04TRCobra

KING
Established Member
I dunno...maybe i should call....

it came right up at the top of the list on a search.

edit: i just tried to order one too see if a blank screen or error came up...but it went into order mode and let me select my shipping method??!!

Last edited:

Kovachian

Me vs. Earth
Established Member
You think $185 ain't cheap, take a look at the price on those remote-operated billet doors. Last time I checked they were around $240 or sumtin, maybe more! But it's still the coolest fuel door on the market.

04TRCobra

KING
Established Member
well since most people buy the reg. bullitt doors at 75-100 bucks a pop....then yea...almost 200 for a fuel door is kinda steep. I would still buy it and probably will anyway....but doesnt take away for the fact that its still 200 bucks.

where can you buy the remote-operated ones anyway? they are only 40 bucks more at this point.

whtsnake03

Established Member
You lose the capability to remotely open the trunk when you install the remote fuel door since it uses the trunk remote switch. I like not having my keys scratch the paint, but the remote fuel door is cool. Maybe it's just gadget envy...

Users who are viewing this thread