ROCKSLIDE

Just wanted to say i'm a new member here with a new 2016 white GT. Hope to get/give some useful info. Also, just bought a Service manual CD, anyone else buy one?

toby

Welcome! What's the specs on your car?
I need to put mine on my post.
I purchased a 15 PP with a steeds cold air and Borla cat back bout 3 months ago with 16,000 million on it. Fun to play with so far lol

ROCKSLIDE

I bought just a plain jane GT, auto, cloth interior, nothing extra. Didn't even get a jack with it (but I had one that fits). My view is this generation of gt is way enough for me.....I really don't need more power. Owned a 1987 Gt years ago and NOT the same vehicle at all. I have just the regular 3/36K so when this is met I will be working on the car myself. This is why I'm right in the middle of printing my CD SERVICE MANUAL, all 1 million sheets of it...going to take some time.

thehunterooo

Established Member
Congrats on the buy! I have basically same car but with the recaros and gear option, would have gotten the PP option if they offered it with the auto. The base interior is very nice indeed.

Power wise you spend more time trying to get under the speed limit than anything else haha

Users who are viewing this thread