New Member, not new to the Mach 1

notagt

Established Member
Hello, I have had a 2003 Mach 1 for 12 years, bought new, one owner. Just wanted to say hi, I am all over the Mach 1 registry and hope to learn alot here. She was stock for 5 years, then the usual mods. Dec 2013 at 129,000 miles I did a P1Sc install with Bob Kurgan doing the tuning. She made 457/425 @ 9.6 lbs boost, second tune last month was 454/415 @7.9 lbs (stopped pull due to oil blowby at 6250 rpm) I recently purchased a complete 03 Cobra motor and T-56. ( Oil blowby so bad at 141K miles blowing right thru 2 Bob Autosport catch cans and actually sucking oil thru blow off valve and spraying everywhere). The motor has about 33K miles with a Steigmeyer Stage 3 port, #60 injectors, HPP cooling mod, accufab TB and more.The motor is sitting on a MMtybular K with Hyper spring and SpecD struts. The tranny has a 26 spline with a MGW shifter and a Spec Stage 5 clutch I(will be for sale) with about 1K miles. I have a BUNCH of Cobra specific items that came with the motor that I will post up when permitted (they are on the Mach 1 registry where I have outstanding feedback). Anyho, glad to be here, I race my Mach in 1/4 and 1/8, have done a road course and I am a diehard Ford man with 3 right now and never have had anything but a list of Fords. I live in SE GA and hope to learn from you guys and pass on some of my knowledge...thanks for having me.

DSC00005_zpszoamb6wg.jpg

unnamed%2024_zpsnkje5boa.jpg

unnamed%2030_zpsyg4bgnlk.jpg

DSC02273_zpsrqwsgckv.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread