New member needs help

rage_svt

Established Member
Hello everyone! I finally purchased my dream car, a 04 SVT Cobra. The car came pretty much stock, except for the flowmaster cat back on it. Here's the problem..... the car is crazy, stupid quiet. I'm looking to put a bit of growl to go with her bite. I want something deep in tone, kinda like a classic V8. Something a little loud, but not a jet engine loud. You know, just to let someone know what it is at a rev of the motor. I was listening to sound clips for pretty much two days non stop and I think a Mac off road prochamber might be the ticket for the sound I want. Seeing as how I'm coming from the 4 cylinder world (traded in my SRT-4 for this baby), I figured you guys would be the ones to ask. So any help or idea's would really be great. Thank you guys so much! Take care and drive safe. :-D

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Prochamber is an excellent midpipe that lots of the fellas go for. Kinda tough to make our Modulars sound old school American muscle, but the Prochamber bridges the gap as good as any of them IMO.

rage_svt

Established Member
IronTerp said:
Prochamber is an excellent midpipe that lots of the fellas go for. Kinda tough to make our Modulars sound old school American muscle, but the Prochamber bridges the gap as good as any of them IMO.

Cool, thanks for the advice. BTW, your svt in that grey looks awesome! Anyone else have any input?

Users who are viewing this thread