New member from OK

FuriousGoldfish

Established Member
Hey, I just got a Lightning a few days ago. She is a black 04'. I got her as a gift. :dancenana: I'm an 18 y/o from Oklahoma.

gump

aka jamz
Established Member
welcome to SVTP. Gotta get some pictures when you can, you'll love the other lightnings here.

Sooner fan?

FuriousGoldfish

Established Member
Haha, not quite a Sooner fan. I am a freshman at Ok State. So I hate the Sooners just as much as the rest of the country.

FuriousGoldfish

Established Member
Welcome to the forum. And I'm sorry, we can never be friends. BOOMER SOONER.

Awww well I lived in Norman for the first 6 years of my life if that makes you hate me any less.

Here are 3 pictures.

mma1wm.jpg

bjbfxe.jpg

2zntysj.jpg

gump

aka jamz
Established Member
Haha, not quite a Sooner fan. I am a freshman at Ok State. So I hate the Sooners just as much as the rest of the country.

Welcome to the forum. And I'm sorry, we can never be friends. BOOMER SOONER.

:lol::lol:

If you like college football, then be sure & keep an eye out on the Smackdown Cafe part of this site. User "The Foe Hammer" will eventually start a thread about all of the big conferences. Big Ten, Big Twelve, SEC, ACC, and all the rest.

In that part of this site, you can raise a little hell. September 5th your school plays UGA, but I'm not a UGA fan myself, Ga Tech is my favorite.

FuriousGoldfish

Established Member
:lol::lol:

If you like college football, then be sure & keep an eye out on the Smackdown Cafe part of this site. User "The Foe Hammer" will eventually start a thread about all of the big conferences. Big Ten, Big Twelve, SEC, ACC, and all the rest.

In that part of this site, you can raise a little hell. September 5th your school plays UGA, but I'm not a UGA fan myself, Ga Tech is my favorite.

B O O M E R S O O N E R

Welcome and Congrats on your Truck.

Where did you go to Highschool?

Welcome from a native Oklahoman and an OSU grad. GO POKES!

I'm a big college football fan, so I will be checking out that forum for sure. I'm pretty stoked for the UGA game. Hopefully we end up being as good as we are supposed to be this year.

I went to Yukon High School.

I'm glad I'm not the only Oklahoman on here with some sense. :beer:

nofire

Sooner#65
Established Member
Haha, I'm kidding man. I root for the Cowboys anytime their not playing us. And I hope to God You stomp UGA.

nofire

Sooner#65
Established Member
B O O M E R S O O N E R

Welcome and Congrats on your Truck.

Where did you go to Highschool?

Hey man, did you live in the dorms last year? I swear I passed by your car all the time when I went to the Huff. Regardless, clean car!

FuriousGoldfish

Established Member
Haha, I'm kidding man. I root for the Cowboys anytime their not playing us. And I hope to God You stomp UGA.

Haha, yeah I grew up with my mom, dad, brother, sister and grandma who all are OU alumni. I have just always been more of an OSU fan. It was originally just because I liked the color orange better. Great reason right?

I can't wait until the UGA game, I'm almost positive it will be a win, but I think they might be a little underrated.

f2hatch

Established Member
Welcome. Nice Lighting. Anymore pics of that cobra in the garage?

SVT03Chris

NASM Personal Trainer
Established Member
Hey man, did you live in the dorms last year? I swear I passed by your car all the time when I went to the Huff. Regardless, clean car!

Yeah bro. I was a freshman last year. I hate the Huff. I will be back in that terrible gym like two weeks from now. Not looking forward to it.

EDIT: Take that back, I don't hate the Huff, just the workout area. Too many idiots in there at one time for me all doing curls for the girls.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread