New member and 1st cobra

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
Welcome to the site! Lots of friendly knowledgeable people on here. Just do us a favor, please use the SEARCH FUNCTION to look for any common questions you will have.

The cars looks terriffic. I think I actually like the stripe. Take some better pics when you get a chance, keep the stripes on, I wanna see what they look like in the better pics. Take a couple close-ups if you can.

genoapb

Established Member
My internet connection was down, thanks for all the compliments and welcomes. Something has to be done with the stripe and im sure everyone would agree if they could see it better and could see the colors it is. Im told the previous owner was a guy but.............the stripe is PINK and light blue with orange. It doesnt look like removing it will be an option right now since the paint on the rest of the car is in good condition and the stripe work appears and feels like it was just laid over the original paint. Im thinking it would destroy the paint if I removed the stripe. So the only thing I can think of to do with it until im ready to repaint the whole car is to over the pink and blue areas with red. Does this sound like something a professional could do?

nckissfan

Nevermore
Established Member
nice looking Cobra. I, personally,don't like the stripes. It reminds me of the stripes they put on some of the low end Rangers. You sure they are painted on? You would be surprised by some of these decals that they have out now. The ones on the Rangers look painted on.

Users who are viewing this thread