New MCT Executive

Cobrasized

Proud MCT Member
Established Member
Well fortunately we will be able to avoid the nasty mud slinging and divisiveness ( not to mention the obsene cost) of a protracted campaign and election process this year.

The following have been selected as the executive for the 2009 MCT

President- Mike ( UTFAN98)
VP- Matt (mattz03svt)
Secretary- JB ( JB)
Treasurer- TBD- More info to follow

Directors- Dave ( VID), Gary ( cobrasized) , Stan ( blksnke), Doug (dougwg)

Thanks to all and keep 'em rolling.

:beer::banana::pepper::beer::banana::pepper::beer::banana::pepper::beer:

Last edited:

utfan98

Lack of Restraint
Established Member
Treasure position is pending a PM back from SBrooks. Just to let everyone know, 2 individuals express interest in the position. I will keep everyone posted.

utfan98

Lack of Restraint
Established Member
Can Doug be a director as well? Maybe Sharon would be interested in that position.

Cobrasized

Proud MCT Member
Established Member
Can Doug be a director as well? Maybe Sharon would be interested in that position.

No, you can't have both. Sharon would be a good Director candidate. Helping the execurive and championing 1 club event is typically all that is required.

Love to have her aboard.

mattz03svt

Just a normal poster
Established Member
She had a great idea of a monthly news letter. The news letter would keep members up to date about up coming events. Plus we could actually try and figure out who is still a member. Hopefully SLB (Street light Bob) has some input.

sbrooks76

Established Member
MCT Board,

How does one champion an event?

Also, if the board were to provide a member list with emails. A newsletter could be sent via email, then posted here and on the MCT website.

utfan98

Lack of Restraint
Established Member
MCT Board,

How does one champion an event?

Also, if the board were to provide a member list with emails. A newsletter could be sent via email, then posted here and on the MCT website.

Very good idea. I need to get with Doug and get the list. Maybe we can split up the old member list between the execs and directors so one person does not have do all of the work and get a hold of these individuals via telephone or email.

We definately have to find out who are still members, those that have sold them, totaled them, moved, etc.

Last edited:

T.Bone

Established Member
Our web site has what you need to do already built. Member list needs to be updated with the new board members and you are all set.

sbrooks76

Established Member
Newsletter via email

Our web site has what you need to do already built. Member list needs to be updated with the new board members and you are all set.

Sounds like the board needs to decide on the newsletter content.

Thoughts:

Board Announcement(s)
Member updates
Treasury Report
Events
MCT & Other Clubs
Cobra TSB Tips / Notices
I heard that the passenger arm rest is rubbing seats - dealer fix.
Special Interest

utfan98

Lack of Restraint
Established Member
Sounds like the board needs to decide on the newsletter content.

Thoughts:

Board Announcement(s)
Member updates
Treasury Report
Events
MCT & Other Clubs
Cobra TSB Tips / Notices
I heard that the passenger arm rest is rubbing seats - dealer fix.
Special Interest

Or be posted on the website. I wonder how many go to our website. I do once a year for registering for Woodward.

Last edited:

Blue03

Established Member
Speaking of dues, it's been awhile since I paid any. I don't recall seeing anything in recent history. Just wondering.............

utfan98

Lack of Restraint
Established Member
Speaking of dues, it's been awhile since I paid any. I don't recall seeing anything in recent history. Just wondering.............

Yeah

I think we need to see who still active first, then send out renewals. There might only be 10 of us

sbrooks76

Established Member
Dues: Same here! I remember paying Doug last year when paying for the dream cruise. I don't recall anything this year. Is there a due date?

As for newsletter, I don't see many members accessing either website. Sending a newsletter to their email, may get us a better pulse on who's still interested in being part of the club.

mattz03svt

Just a normal poster
Established Member
I am in for the news letter idea. I think we can have a spot light section featuring a different members car every month. We can have a classified section for parts and "other stuff". Finally we can let people know what is coming up like get togethers, mod / fix it parties, cruises, shows, etc. We can even have a section for recent street light "kills" for SLB. I will do my part with the list also. How are we dividing up the duties?

Users who are viewing this thread