New Magnapacks $340 shipped and Borla Stingers $412 shipped

Shackleford

Established Member
New Magnapacks $317 shipped and Borla Stingers $412 shipped

This is a heads up on the best prices for new catbacks I've seen. I switched to the Magnapack catback for $340 shipped.

The old Magnaflow code ended but now they have a 30% off code!

Magnapack catback $317 shipped use code MAGFLO30 for 30% off, also good for any Magnaflow products.

I think the Borla code ended...

Borla Stingers $412 shipped use code BORLASPC for 30% off, also good for any other Borla products.

You can only use the codes if you're buying from Amazon as the seller.

Last edited:

skyhighsd

Established Member
Yep, I used the magnaflow code a week or so back and saved a ton plus free shipping. You can use that code on anything they sell as long as amazon has it in stock.

Shackleford

Established Member
This is a heads up on the best prices for new catbacks I've seen. I just switched to the Magnapack catback for $340 shipped. That's less than I paid for the non-SS Mac a few years ago.

Borla Stingers $412 shipped use code BORLASPC for 30% off, also good for any other Borla products.

Magnapack catback $340 shipped use code MAGFLO25 for 25% off, also good for any Magnaflow products.

You can only use the codes if you're buying from Amazon as the seller.
You think I'm lyin, lol... Installed my Packs last week heres my first video with them installed: [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xwc2t3VdQL8"]YouTube- 2003 Mustang Mach 1 - Magnaflow Magnapack Pypes O/R X (in-car)[/nomedia] I couldn't pass up $340 shipped

Shackleford

Established Member
Yep, I used the magnaflow code a week or so back and saved a ton plus free shipping. You can use that code on anything they sell as long as amazon has it in stock.
Just to add to this you can still order if they're out of stock and use the code before it expires, but it has to be sold by Amazon meaning you can't buy it on Amazon from a 3rd party seller. FYI I think the Magnaflow code expires tomorrow.

Last edited:

03dsgsnake

Established Member
i just tried it and this is the price
Items: $741.39
Shipping & Handling: $29.18
Super Saver Discount: -$29.18
Promotion Applied: -$222.42

Total Before Tax: $518.97
Estimated Tax: $0.00

Order Total: $518.97

You got free shipping!
a little different than 412:shrug: ill keep my bassani:beer:

Shackleford

Established Member
Now there is a 30% off Magnaflow code, I updated the first post. You can get the Magnapack catback (for SRA) for only $317 shipped! It looks like they're out of stock but you can order and use the code and they don't charge you until it ships, it says 2-3 weeks but usually they ship sooner. I thought 340 was the best I'd see for the packs!

Users who are viewing this thread