New mach owner posting up pics...

03ZincSnke30

Established Member
Hey there everyone I used to be on here with a 03 zinc yellow cobra, sold it for the family, long story short became a bachelor and think I got a pretty good deal on a 04 Oxford White Mach 1 48k miles 13500 takes paid what do you guys think?

IMAG0376.jpg

IMAG0372.gif

IMAG0381.jpg

IMAG0370.jpg

Marvin97

Established Member
I like oxford white mach's. Don't really care for the wheels, a little too flashy for me, but it looks good. Bone stock?

EVO-lution

Established Member
niiiice. always loved the OW's:thumbsup:.Have to agree with Marvin87 though, those wheels aren't my cup of tea. to each their own though.

Congrats and good luck. let the modding begin!!! :beer:

jonv0305

Established Member
loose the wheels. they look alright, just don't belong on this car. they would look a lot better on another. in all, very nice OW Mach. :) you can tell this car was well taken care of, congrats

03ZincSnke30

Established Member
Hey thanks everyone and yeah I'm not crazy over the wheels but there def new foose nitrogen
Wheels have been getting a lot of compliments on them though, anyways yeah she seems to be rolling fine now and any good mods worth buying let me know, bone stock besides flowmaster catless x pipe... She def doesn't move out like the cobra but she a good solid ride...

Mach1USMC

SVT Powered
Established Member
Nice looking Mach. I actually like the wheels.

As far as mods go I'd say it depends on your goals and budget. Is the sky is the limit Speed of Sound has probably the best recipe. (f1A, IRS, + ALL supporting mods)

If staying n/a I'd say 4.30's, LTs, o/r x, and either SSS or Magnapacks, I'm partial to the Livewire- great flexibility, and a JLT rai. That should be good for 315-325 rwhp.... Throw some more aggressive cams in the mix and you should be 330+ rwhp...... Oh yeah, don't forget the MGW!!

Gl mang:rockon:

clc44

Established Member
OP,

I just realized that you live right down the road from me. You bought the car off of Pass Rd didn't you? I saw the white MACH and an 05 GTO there.

03ZincSnke30

Established Member
Hey and yeah thats where I got it, usually I do not believe in buying a car like this from dealer because you know nothing about it, they were just backing it off the trailer and he went inside and I got the VIN and popped the hood, had extremely clean oil and motorcraft oil filter and it was a really clean car so I jumped all over it haha, and not to mention only 48k miles, Seems to run like a charm and I think I got a good deal, and where do you live from me, we need to go cruising sometime....

Thanks for the compliment on the rims, I get positives and negatives, but for what they are I have actually been getting quite a few compliments.... The car already has a MGW, Full exhaust minus headers, and drop in K&N so just a couple more things but just enoying her for now and thanks everyone...

clc44

Established Member
I live just North of I10 on hwy 49. I want to get out to the track sometime soon. The cooler weather is perfect. If you don't like the wheels I'm sure you can get a pretty penny for them and get something that you like.

Users who are viewing this thread