New Mach 1 owner

jimmy1320

Established Member
Hey guys, figured i'd come in and say hi. Just purchased my first 2003 DSG Mach 1 late last year. With the weather the way it is, have only put about 60 miles on it so far. My last car was a 2001 Mustang Gt that i owned a little over 5 years. Did a lot of mods on it and sold it thinking i was going to go drag racing. Unfortunately that didn't pan out as of now and had to replace what i lost. So after about 8 months searching i came across this super clean Mach 1. As i posted in the newbie introduction, my plans for the near future is to maintain and preserve car as nice as former owners have and see what the future holds. Thanks luke for being a standup dude and letting me use the pics for now. When spring comes i'll get some of my own.
14661196368_8e4bc6a01a_c.jpg

jimmy1320

Established Member
Thanks. Have to admit when looking at this one was always trying to compare it to yours. Same to you man, yours is unbelievably clean.

Stang Lover

Established Member
Congrats and welcome! Love DSG on Mach 1's that was my 2nd choice of color when I was looking. With the paint that clean don't be surprised if you find yourself washing the car twice a week haha.

What goodies did it come with?

Last edited:

jimmy1320

Established Member
Bilstein HDs, Maximum motorsports CC Plates, H&R Supersport Springs, 18x9/10 Silver FR500s with 265/35/18 Michelin Super Pilot Sports up front and 295/35/18 Nitto NT05 in the rear, MAC O/R Prochamber, Borla Stingers, SCT Tuner with Bama tune, and a few other items. Luke did do an amazing job on the paint correction. Paint on this car looks better then whats on these new cars in my opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread