New m-6010-boss302 boss block

bp92gsr

Established Member
part number in title. never been to the machine shop. still new as would be from ford with screw in freeze plugs still bagged up. only reason for being out of packaging was for pics. they go for a little more than 1650 from summit. completely untouched! will trade for standard bore dart iron eagle (preferably new) plus ill add in some cash. cell 8502597031 or email me @ [email protected] first 1400 takes it.

4.125" bore capacity
8.2" deck height, finished at 8.200" plus .010" to .015"
Finished lifter bores
Machined to accept factory roller lifter guides and lifter guide retainer
Fits factory Mustang oil pan with custom oil pickup tube
Revised oiling & cooling system passageways
Siamese bore with drilled coolant crossover holes (except on M-6010302BB)
Increased bulkhead material
Threaded core & galley plugs (straight thread port plugs with O-ring)
Requires 1/2" head bolts or studs
Uses common OD cam bearings
Unique cam plug included

Last edited:

bp92gsr

Established Member
IMG_0074.gif

IMG_0073.gif

151.gif

152.gif

JayVee

REAL is Rare
Established Member
wasn't this the block FORD had or has for $1750 with all the BOSS302 block & forged internals (disassembled)...Few guys from another site I belong to bought the set up...SHIPPED! was like $1750-1800...Matter of fact...One guy posted pics of the entire package and said now it will cost approx. $1800+ for assembly and balance of the entire package....

bp92gsr

Established Member
wasn't this the block FORD had or has for $1750 with all the BOSS302 block & forged internals (disassembled)...Few guys from another site I belong to bought the set up...SHIPPED! was like $1750-1800...Matter of fact...One guy posted pics of the entire package and said now it will cost approx. $1800+ for assembly and balance of the entire package....

Ford Short Block Assembly, 347 Boss Block $14.99 Flat Rate Shipping by Ford Racing at LRS - Same Day Shipping!
Buy Ford Racing Parts - NEW!! BOSS 302 Short Block Kit.

these are the only ones i can find that are similar to what you are talking about. the one you see diassembled comes with decent parts but you limit your self to your specific needs when you buy a combo package (i.e lesser horsepower package). the benefit to buying a bare block it to be able to run what ever parts internally you want while building cubes to the specifications you need to run for certain classes of racing such as the nmra drag classes. i was gonna use this for a very low compression blower motor but it wont make the cubic inches i need to be able to build a 427 (originally i was going to do a 331). take a look at what the block sells for without the combo engine packages. its a no shit 1650 plus freight. im not even asking close to what i paid for it. thanks

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread