new m-5 500hp vid

mustangbee

Established Member
just read my sig...some ppl actually believe that weight doesnt matter...and thats why a Z will destroy an M5...yep, i said destroy

Last edited:

Stopsign32v

Established Member
mustangbee said:
just read my sig...some ppl actually believe that weight doesnt matter...and thats why a Z will destroy an M5...yep, i said destroy

Omg stfu about the damn Z06!!!! Ok it will DESTROY a freaking 4 door BMW. wow

Anyways that thing is bad ass! Talk about teh win for a family car. But I still want a M3. :whine:

REPCobra10

Established Member
The BMW E60 M5 with its 507 bhp 5.0L V10 is not in the same class as the C6 Z06 is. The M5 is way heavier ~4000+ lbs. The C6 Z06 is ~3100 lbs with virtually identical horsepower figures. Moreover, the Z06 has one more advantage. It's called torque and it's a huge advantage over the M5's measly 383 lb-ft. The Z06 makes 470 lb-ft of peak torque as compared to the M5's 383 lb-ft of peak torque. Weight and torque advantages for the Z give it the win hands down. Your comparison isn't exactly fair as the Z06 is damn near a race car for the street and the M5 is family sports sedan. Anyways, all take it easy.

Last edited:

mustangbee

Established Member
Stopsign32v said:
Omg stfu about the damn Z06!!!! Ok it will DESTROY a freaking 4 door BMW. wow

Anyways that thing is bad ass! Talk about teh win for a family car. But I still want a M3. :whine:

mmmkay...i was just responding to the original post...some ppl actually believe hp numbers are the only factor in performance...calm your ass down

Stopsign32v

Established Member
No one believes hp numbers are the only thing that matter in a race...and if they do, so what? We all know that stock nothing short of $500,000 is going to beat the Z06. Infact that only thing that has beat the Z06 is all the damn threads and posts about it, we have actually beat it to death!

REPCobra10

Established Member
fibersrt-4 said:
oh i know its not only hp needed thats why i drive an srt over a honda or like wise

:lol: Good point brother! You make twice the torque to the ground as a HONDUH does! Take it easy man.

Users who are viewing this thread