New Look

Andy M

Established Member
Its gonna take a little getting used to, but my first impressions are positive. I'll let you know more in a few more days, as my eyes adjust to the reverse color scheme.

LogiWorld123

Established Member
:D

yea it bothered me as i was tweaking it,but when my eyes adjusted, it became 100% clear.

im also working on a way that you could have the old way back too, if you so duly wanted. (a control panel option)

Cobra-R

Established Member
Originally posted by Scoriox
How do you guys like the new look?

:D:chicken:

I like it, Matt. Nice change of scenery. It would be nice to be able to change it back and forth for variety.

Cobra-R

Established Member
Re: Re: New Look

Originally posted by NJ2000R

good work matt! especially on making work with netscape :lol:

Hey Ken,
I would be the last person to get this thread off subject, butt there are going to be a few of us coming down to Road Atlanta in April. If you have any desire to join us, you would be more than welcome. What do ya say????

NJ2000R

Certified FORD Fanatic!
Established Member
Re: Re: Re: New Look

Originally posted by Cobra-R

Hey Ken,
I would be the last person to get this thread off subject, butt there are going to be a few of us coming down to Road Atlanta in April. If you have any desire to join us, you would be more than welcome. What do ya say????

when in april? snowmobile season is usually over by then....so its a possibility....

Cobra-R

Established Member
Re: Re: Re: Re: New Look

Originally posted by NJ2000R

when in april? snowmobile season is usually over by then....so its a possibility....

I believe it's April 13-14. It is a Panoz driving school. I know Dean, Kevin and I are going, and I believe JoeJ said he would go. I'm not sure if Andy or anyone else is going for sure or not.

Terry, how about you??????

NJ2000R

Certified FORD Fanatic!
Established Member
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: New Look

Originally posted by Cobra-R

I believe it's April 13-14. It is a Panoz driving school. I know Dean, Kevin and I are going, and I believe JoeJ said he would go. I'm not sure if Andy or anyone else is going for sure or not.

Terry, how about you??????

I'll mark the calendar....it sounds like a good time!

Cobra-R

Established Member
If you or anyone else plans on doing it, ya might want to get registered, not sure how long till it will fill up.

Users who are viewing this thread