new look-phase 1

slammedi'am

Established Member
well heres what i done today.phase one on changing the look of the truck.got a 3/4 kit going on it monday or so and still waiting on the grilles.

Picture033.gif

Picture027-1.gif

Picture028-1.gif

Picture029.gif

Picture031.gif

Picture032.gif

Picture030.gif

throttle jockey

Stock Block 11 Sec. Club
Established Member
The new wheels look great. The old wheels were the one thing that I always though detracted from the appearance of an overall great looking, well cared for truck.

What grilles are you going to?

throttle jockey

Stock Block 11 Sec. Club
Established Member
Good choice swapping to the HD upper grille, but I'm biased. What do you have in store for the lower grille since there isn't a HD lower to match the upper? Chrome grille mod? J-Jent lower?

Last edited:

slammedi'am

Established Member
Good choice swapping to the HD upper grille, but I'm biased. What do you have in store for the lower grille since there isn't a HD lower to match the upper? Chrome grille mod? J-Jent lower?

i bought one from the guy off ebay you had sent me a link to when you made yours.going to do the same thing as you did if you dont mind?:-D

throttle jockey

Stock Block 11 Sec. Club
Established Member
i bought one from the guy off ebay you had sent me a link to when you made yours.going to do the same thing as you did if you dont mind?:-D

Don't mind at all. Post up the fit and finish of the lower you bought. From the ad on eBay it looks to be very similar to the J-Jent but you're the first person I know of to buy one.

504lightning

Stangher
Established Member
i love those wheels i think thats my next mod i already have the 3/4 so i would love to see it before i get my wheels:thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread