New Look for the SVT

02AllBlackSVT

Hmm....
Established Member
Well for all of you that know what she looked like, she now has a new look.

Old look.

Boosts.jpg

And the New look.

-Wheels-

Pictures092.jpg

-Wheels on the dirty car without stock hood on-

Pictures093.jpg

Pictures094.jpg

Pictures095.jpg

Pictures096.jpg

-ALL CLEANED-

Pictures100.jpg

Pictures102.jpg

Pictures103.jpg

Pictures101.jpg

Pictures099.jpg

Pictures105.jpg

Reason for the new look is since I have the Integra and own the thing I am going to be selling the FoFo. I really dont want to but I am going to be settling down and buying a house when tax returns come in and with the focus gone it will be saving me about 600 dollars a month (payment and insurance).

Thanks for looking comment and everything is welcomed.

Andrew

02AllBlackSVT

Hmm....
Established Member
sell the Integra, they suck lol. I actually like the powder coated stock wheels better. best of luck

I could sell the Integra but I have no payments on it so, and plus I have already fully built it so. And the fofo is costing me like 600 a month so. And plus the integra will put out more power that the svt dreamed of. Dont get me wrong I love my svt and everything Im just trying to settle down right now so.

And I agree I like the look but my old look was way better I just cant get what I want outta it with it like that so I just parted it out.

Andrew

CT SVT

Established Member
x2 the other wheels look better. i had black wheels on my SVTF that only lasted 2 days lol. but as long as you like it, its kool

ucntseemeee

2003 SVT Focus
Established Member
i think it looked better the other way too, but i like that look as well. i think SVTf are sexy cars in general, so modded or not..they are nice

semperfimrn1

Established Member
where did you get them? my brother is looking for black ones!

if you dont like them, and want to get rid of them, hit me up!

02AllBlackSVT

Hmm....
Established Member
The wheels were Steve's (FORDSVTPARTS) I traded him, I needed stockers cause I am selling the Focus and didnt want to see the Rotas leave with someone that was gonna be careless about them. No That is my grille, its the 98 Euro Grille, but Steve did get the old wheels so look forward this spring to see him rolling on them.

Last edited:

SVT_Sanctuary

Established Member
the old look personally does look cleaner, but the black wheels also look good. I want that SAP diffuser when I get some extra money. My local Ford dealership was a bunch in stock. Good luck on the sale though. Also, what size drop do you have on that car? Looks really good and was looking for a drop like that.

Users who are viewing this thread