new lightning

supercharged91m

Local 46
Established Member
Premium Member
Hey everybody i bought jojomofo21s 2003 dsg in september would like to ask opinions about doing the front end suspenion with new control arms and tie rod ends. There looks to be a lot out there just have no idea who makes what parts the best etc thanks:rolling:

Blainer

SVT Poster
Established Member
Birthplace of Speed, Ormond Beach, Florida
Personally I use MOOG for the front end of my vehicles. Stay away from the cheap China set deals on Ebay as they are crap. There is a MOOG set with upper A arm with all 4 ball joints on Ebay for $189.99. They also have tie rod end sets. Take a look at your idler arm also and see if it needs changed.

And/Or could also be a time to think about lowering a little also and what application you would want to go with... like Belltech lowering spindles or DJM control and A arms and/or new coils...

Last edited:

Blainer

SVT Poster
Established Member
Birthplace of Speed, Ormond Beach, Florida
My kid bought the cheap china stuff (not knowing) on ebay for 4X4 and then found out that another guy (not 4X4) also did and his went bad in a year. My son's went bad in weeks/months as it turns out China is no match for 35" BFGs....

Gradually installing MOOG... way better!

did I say way better?!

They started out in Aerospace/Aircraft and now involved in NASCAR...

Last edited:

supercharged91m

Local 46
Established Member
Premium Member
Really now thats pretty neat to me to be involved in more then one field of mechanics. Glad i didnt buy any of that crap on ebay would have been a waste of money and time

Users who are viewing this thread