New Lightning interior!

dirtchicken

Banned
One of them is getting deleted. Either the one in the dash is going away and an 8" touch screen is going there or the console ones are getting replaced with gauges. I can't make up my mind!

Thrust

Established Member
That looks damn good! I really like what you did with the headliner. How much was that per yard?

NeverEndn

Established Member
i am doing the same thing i have the black center console already, but what did you do for the passenger bucket seat did you buy a whole new or get it re done, let me know and how much did it cost i would appreciate. Looks awesome tho man good job.

dirtchicken

Banned
That is the passenger seat cut down. Check out the how to section in the Gen 2 board to find out what you have to do and what parts you need to make it work. I won't say exactly how much but it was over $7000.

fuelonempty

حمدالله على نعمة العقل...
Established Member
holy crap. looks like alot of work but obviously well worth it!!! looks great :rockon:

WyoTechMSA

Rampage Skeet Hen
Established Member
Um if you read the thread on that site he claims that ugly ass interior costs over 7g's. What a tool, I wouldnt let somebody pay me to do that to my car, much less pay for it myself.

Seancass

HELLACIOUS
Established Member
thats perty. now get to work making paterns in the headliner!

i guess i'm late for the party. and that is not a 7g interior.

Users who are viewing this thread