New Lightning, How much did you pay?

SPDFRK

Established Member
I am in hunt for a True Blue 2002 Lightning. Brand New, no miles(as in less than 20) still in the delivery wrap! Can anyone tell me were and how much they payed for there Lightning! I would like to buy one in the next two months but I am trying to find an honest dealer/salesman! I just got off the phone with a guy askind $37,000 for one. I told him to put the crack pipe down! I know people have gotten them for a little over invoice.

Also, during the gulf war ford was selling any new ford product to military personnel for X-plan price. Does anyone know if they offer something like this anymore?

I will travel dang near anywere in the US to drive one home. Can anyone tell me of a dealer/friend/salesman that will not give me BS. I am looking for an out the door price with no tax/title/or license fees! Thanks! :rollseyes

slick0478

Established Member
I JUST BROUGHT A 2002 LIGHTNING FROM PISTILLI FORD IN NORTH NJ I USED X-PLAX AND PAID 28,918 HE HAD A BLUS ONE AND IT WAS GONE BUT IS SUPPOSED TO GET ANOTHER ONE IN
THEY SEEM TO BE OK WITH PRICES BUT I DONT KNOW ABOUT THERE SERVICE DEPT.THERE NUMBER IS (201)262-4900
HOPE THIS HELPS YOU
SLICK

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
Originally posted by SPDFRK
I am in hunt for a True Blue 2002 Lightning. Brand New, no miles(as in less than 20) still in the delivery wrap! Can anyone tell me were and how much they payed for there Lightning! I would like to buy one in the next two months but I am trying to find an honest dealer/salesman! I just got off the phone with a guy askind $37,000 for one. I told him to put the crack pipe down! I know people have gotten them for a little over invoice.

Also, during the gulf war ford was selling any new ford product to military personnel for X-plan price. Does anyone know if they offer something like this anymore?

I will travel dang near anywere in the US to drive one home. Can anyone tell me of a dealer/friend/salesman that will not give me BS. I am looking for an out the door price with no tax/title/or license fees! Thanks! :rollseyes

First off, you will probably wind up with about 50 miles on them, that is about the average I have seen, because SVT has to drive each one before they are shipped supposedly:coolman:

Second, Try TommyLightning, he sells SVT's in MN

Good Luck

usahooters

Established Member
Hey buddy, are you in MS now? If you really want to buy a Lightning call this man in Pascagoula MS he will take care of you and be sure to tell him that Ivan sent you. I bought my L from him 8 months ago for 28,300 on the X plan. Call Robert nicknamed (Buck) at 228-762-2641 Its about 5 hours south of you at the most.

torrey

Established Member
paid

I paid roughly 34k for my 00 lighting.. they wanted 36k but I talked em down and asked them if they wanted to sell it that day!

foreverford

Established Member
Originally posted by usahooters
My buddy Buck will sell you one any day of the week, if you want to drive over and pick it up.:-D

Same here, if he wants to let one go for X-plan ill buy. More info please:burnout:

Smok'n L

Established Member
Hey foreverford, If u cant find anyone to sell u an L w/the x-plan u could always sell ur # to me:idea: Im looking for a silver '02 and found a dealer to sell it to me w/the x-plan but I dont have an x-plan #. So if ur interested in selling or if u want to come over to jersey let me know:)
Later
Smok'n L

usahooters

Established Member
Hey guys look up a few lines at my first post here, I put his name and number in there. He works at Estabrook Ford in Pascagoula Ms. Give him a call and tell him Ivan sent you. I've already sent about 5 others to him. Buck will take care of you. 228-762-2641 Sorry I didn't respond sooner but I've been at work. Good Luck O and don't talk to anyone but Buck His real name is (Robert)

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
Originally posted by Smok'n L
Hey foreverford, If u cant find anyone to sell u an L w/the x-plan u could always sell ur # to me:idea: Im looking for a silver '02 and found a dealer to sell it to me w/the x-plan but I dont have an x-plan #. So if ur interested in selling or if u want to come over to jersey let me know:)
Later
Smok'n L
Dude,

I live in Central JErsey and two X plan numbers, I am sure they are not transferable, becasue they are linked to my info. But, if you can use it, let me know and we work something out.

foreverford

Established Member
Originally posted by FordSVTFan

I am sure they are not transferable, becasue they are linked to my info.

I heard that their are 2 types of x-plans, one for friends and family which is if you work for Ford and the other is for personal use only, when you belong to an organization such as EAA.:-? :-? :-?

foreverford

Established Member
I am 2509.84 miles away form NJ, and I am 1833.44 miles away from Pascagoula MS. Does any one know of any dealers closer to Las Vegas who will give it up for X? I guess ill just have to start calling.

TXRickC

Established Member
$28,880 is what I got my new 2001 for on Sept 3rd.
no deal or special plans.

2001 Red L #3675
13.20 @ 105.3 w/2.13
369.1 rwhp & 433.7 rwtq
JDM Chip, Filter, Magnaflow
Have since added a ASP 2#

Users who are viewing this thread