New Lift on the Super Duty

Fuxton

Established Member
So i finally got my truck back. Im still waiting on my tires and new rockstars to come in. I went with a 41" tire with a 20" wheel. Right now its got the 37s with the 18s on it. Sorry for the crappy pic its from my phone. Ill get better pics once the new tires are on. Im in the pic just to judge the height. Im 6 feet tall...
l_fa92c645cd7e45b2887b508f0b9bf7c8.jpg

2qs7yv6.jpg

Last edited:

mineralgrey01gt

loud-n-slow
Established Member
im jealous, thats gonna look bad ass with the new wheel/tire combo. Post some pics up when it gets in. What size lift is that?

Fuxton

Established Member
its a 12" Rize kit with Fox shocks. The ride is actually very good. Much better than the fabtech i had before (which is for sale btw lol)

01strimbullitt

BYAH!
Established Member
i was gonna ask you if that was the rize kit... they are making the best lifts out right now! and to be 100% bolt on! you cant beat that... ever...

truck looks amazing!

mineralgrey01gt

loud-n-slow
Established Member
thanks for posting that info up. Im planning on getting a new superduty when I get out of school and wanted to know what a 12" lift would look like.

Fuxton

Established Member
i was gonna ask you if that was the rize kit... they are making the best lifts out right now! and to be 100% bolt on! you cant beat that... ever...

truck looks amazing!
Its all bolt on but there were a few hold ups. No one really makes any shocks that were long enough so there wasnt much of a choice. Im very happy with the fox shocks though. And as of right now im not running a front driveshaft. I need to make or buy a different crossmember. The quality is top notch though.
How's Grandma gonna get in there?

lol she couldnt get in there when it was stock.

lancec2c30

I just gagged
Established Member
I'm not much of a fan of trucks lifted like that, but will look forward to pics of the new wheel/tire combo.

Dr. Gonzo

We're in Bat Country
Established Member
Premium Member
Are you going to off-road it or is the lift just for show?

I'm not bashing; just asking.

Fuxton

Established Member
Are you going to off-road it or is the lift just for show?

I'm not bashing; just asking.

Im up for mudding and stuff but when it comes to the tight trails and stuff i stay away. Id rather not scratch the paint lol. Sometimes i regret getting black.

Users who are viewing this thread