NEW! LFP Racing Radiator Install

Bob Cosby

Established Member
BLK03SVT10TH said:
I know it's not exactly ideal or the most accurate, and like I posted earlier, this is not a scientrific test, the Coolant Temp's are being read off of my AutoMeter Lunar Gauge with the Sensor Mounted in the Crossover Tube.

Thanks. Its hard to be real 'scientific' with real-world data, and logging would have been better, but using a real gauge like that certainly does add credibility to your conclusions.

One final question....are you using the stock thermostat?

Once again - many thanks, and real nice write-up/pics.

Bob

cobravenom39

Ballz to the wallz
Established Member
I'm number three on the list for the first run of this radiator. I can't wait. I also found out that LFP is selling other stuff off their website. I bought 60lb injectors and a harness from them for a steal!!!!! Great guys to deal with and they really went out of their way to make sure I get it in time. No wonder I bought my HE and I/c tank from them.

mustangsally50

She Bites
Established Member
I am looking to purchase/install a LFP radiator, however the how-to link doesn't work anymore. Anyone else have any good pictures of the install process?

Thanks!

BLK03SVT10TH

Mods? What Mods??
Established Member
Linky Fixed! Sorry about that, I moved a while back and changed Internet Providers which required me to migrate all my pages to a different web site.

wizdawg

aka... Brian
Established Member
Thats a great write-up. You may also want to check out the Jan. '06 issue of MM&FF. Page 128. They ran an article on a LFP radiator, HE, and IC tank install.

Users who are viewing this thread