New L

punisher

Established Member
I got my 03 L exactly a week ago. Does anybody how long I have to wait before I really get on it. I already put 500 miles in it and people are telling to break it in first. :D

punisher

Established Member
dyno

How about dyno? I wanted to do a couple dyno runs before starting any mods. I have the bassani catback and airaid intake system ready for that baby

SVT F15O

Rest night.
Established Member
I had a chip and filter on my truck at about 150 miles and it was at the track with 300 miles busting off 13.1X's in 90 degree heat. Now go out there and wack the gas! No bottom end problems yet and I haven't babied her either. :) Enjoy the truck! -Mat-

505BB

Smoke em if ya got em
Established Member
Originally posted by LIGHTNING LARRY
500 miles is enough. Go out and stand on that baby. :burnout:

500?!?! Damnit I was gonna wait till 5,000 till I roasted the meats. I spun them off the line three times or so and layed down some tracks. :mj: But I haven't even gone WOT, not like I've had the chance, everytime Im on the hwy its all traffic or pig city, and Im not stupid enough to WOT around town. Hey, atleast I get to dyno on Sunday :thumbsup: :burnout:

Last edited:

505BB

Smoke em if ya got em
Established Member
Originally posted by gyacopetti
Man I'm so jelous of you Aaron!! Your driving the truck that causes my wet dreams every night!

thanks, its still a stocker. Just wait till I put some money on it!! :beer:

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
Originally posted by El_Diablo
500?!?! Damnit I was gonna wait till 5,000 till I roasted the meats. I spun them off the line three times or so and layed down some tracks. :mj: But I haven't even gone WOT, not like I've had the chance, everytime Im on the hwy its all traffic or pig city, and Im not stupid enough to WOT around town. Hey, atleast I get to dyno on Sunday :thumbsup: :burnout:

I smoked em leaving the dealership.:burnout:

505BB

Smoke em if ya got em
Established Member
When I was shopping around I saw a guy in a brand new Harley leave huge stripes out of the dealership's driveway. I coulda smoked them easy leaving because it was raining but thats the same reason why I didnt

VENOM98

NOVI POWER
Established Member
Drive that thing like you stole it..........:rolling: Get on it wot a couple of times within the first 1000 miles so that the rings get a good seat.

Users who are viewing this thread