New L owner

JoePac

Established Member
Hey fellows I just got a 2004 silver L bone stock. What pulley can you use that doesn't require a dyno tune? Also if you have aftermarket parts for sale pm me I'm in the market.

mcarbine

2003 L #2504
Established Member
Some say you can run a 2lb pulley without a tune but me personally I would not chance it. Congrats on the purchase!

Kryo-Genik

My meat is hand rubbed
Established Member
congrats on the new ride. However do your research almost anything you could want to know has been asked and is around. Also do not try to cheap out on any of these trucks...if you cant afford a dyno tune for now then save and wait till you can.
Do it right the first time or dont do it at all...itll be much cheaper this way...trust me :)
also no full throttle runs in OD...you can/will blow your motor unless you are tuned for it.

JoePac

Established Member
Thanks everyone....Okay just thought they had a program tune and pulley that was safe to run without dyno. I'll use the search button next time...lol

AmazonTuning

SVT God
Established Member
Congrats on your new ride.. you will love having a Lightning...we have a power package with 280 blower pulley, tuner,plugs and belt for $545.. you will get a preliminary custom tune for your vehicle.. at that point you can either take it to a dyno for further tuning or work with Rick via email to optimalize your tune..you also get life time revisions so if you add something that you need your tune revised as long as you stay with Rick as your tuner we do that at no charge to you..

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread