new KOCKY sale for SN95 shirts and more...

Bishop

Crazy SVT Poster
Established Member
Got a new sale for you guys... For just a limited time, you can pick up 1 of our shirts for the same 40% discount rate (makes each shirt $13.91) that you normally have to buy 3 to get.... (of course you don't have to buy just 1... you can buy more. ;-) ) (must enter "svtp" on the check out screen.)

Guys, our shirts are HIGH QUALITY. We dont skimp by buying crappy cheap ass tshirts. These are heavy, 6.1oz 100% cotton tshirts. They have a nice thick collar that wont stretch.
The inks we use in our screen printing process are also just as good (in other words, our shirts LAST.)
Not only do we offer a 100% money back guarantee but we'll even pay the return shipping so it wont cost you a penny to give us a shot. (hows that for a guarantee? :beer: )

We offer nearly 100 unique and funny hot-rod themed shirts that is sure to turn heads at your next car show, race, or wherever you go that other fellow enthusiasts will be....

Here are just a few of our offerings....

shirt62.jpg

shirt30.jpg

shirt14.jpg

shirt47.jpg

shirt79.jpg

shirt95.jpg

shirt77.jpg

shirt64.jpg

shirt6.jpg

Check out our site to see all of our nearly 100 designs...

(remember, you must enter coupon code "svtp" on the check out screen to obtain the discount.)

THanks again, SVTperformance! :bowdown:

Keith & Richard

Last edited:

Erich

Established Member
I recently got the "curves" one. I like it alot.
Erich

Ciotti

See-ahh-tee
Established Member
As soon as the white SN95 shirts are back in stock in Large, I'll be ordering one as well, I'll keep my eye on the site :)

Edit: To hell with it, I'm getting the SN95 shirt in black now along with the road race shirt, when the SN95 shirt comes back in white I'll get that too :rockon:

Last edited:

albino96

White is the fastst color
Established Member
I"m gonna order the first 3 when I get home tonight. I just need to check what size I bought before.

Bishop

Crazy SVT Poster
Established Member
Thanks guys.. and yes, we are low in certain shirt designs right now (hey, theres always a catch with these sales!!! :) ) But, with the $$$ hopefully we generate with the sale, we will be ordering more (as well as some NEW designs (yes, for SN95's too :kaboom: ) so keep checking back with us. :D ) (but please still buy something now too. :lol: :beer: )

albino96

White is the fastst color
Established Member
I put in two shirts and put in svtp and it only gave me 20% off instead of 40%. Any suggestions?

MOmystic

WashMOmystic
Established Member
I put in two shirts and put in svtp and it only gave me 20% off instead of 40%. Any suggestions?

I think that is what it is supposed to be because it knocks the shirt price down to around $13.90. When I ordered mine it said it knocked off 20.5% also.

Bishop

Crazy SVT Poster
Established Member
I think that is what it is supposed to be because it knocks the shirt price down to around $13.90. When I ordered mine it said it knocked off 20.5% also.

Sorry about the confusion,,, should have been more specific about this. We've got them on sale for 20.5% off for "the general public" :kaboom: BUT, if you enter "SVTP" on the check out screen in the coupon code field, it will knock off an additional 20.5% off giving you 41%. (from $23 bucks to $13.91...)

Again, sorry about the confusion (Im going to go edit my original post here in alittle bit so it makes more sense...)

Let me know if you have any other questions...

Keith

Last edited:

Erich

Established Member
sweet deal on the shirts. Glad my car could be a part of the action. I'll be ordering atleast 1 more soon.

So I have your car on my shirt? Cool car.

Shirt of the day is "A Notch above the rest"
Erich

Users who are viewing this thread