new Kocky sale for MACH shirts and more...

Bishop

Crazy SVT Poster
Established Member
Got a new sale for you guys... For just a limited time, you can pick up 1 of our shirts for the same 40% discount rate (makes each shirt $13.91) that you normally have to buy 3 to get.... (of course you don't have to buy just 1... you can buy more. ;-) ) (must enter "svtp" on the check out screen.)

Guys, our shirts are HIGH QUALITY. We dont skimp by buying crappy cheap ass tshirts. These are heavy, 6.1oz 100% cotton tshirts. They have a nice thick collar that wont stretch.
The inks we use in our screen printing process are also just as good (in other words, our shirts LAST.)
Not only do we offer a 100% money back guarantee but we'll even pay the return shipping so it wont cost you a penny to give us a shot. (hows that for a guarantee? :beer: )

We offer nearly 100 unique and funny hot-rod themed shirts that is sure to turn heads at your next car show, race, or wherever you go that other fellow enthusiasts will be.... (including a couple MACH exclusive shirts...)

Here are just a few of our offerings....

shirt67.jpg

shirt30.jpg

shirt14.jpg

shirt47.jpg

shirt79.jpg

shirt95.jpg

shirt77.jpg

shirt6.jpg

Check out our site to see all of our designs...

(remember, you must enter coupon code "svtp" on the check out screen to obtain the discount.)

THanks again, SVTperformance! :bowdown:

Keith & Richard

ponygt65

Multi-Quotin' Fool
Established Member
I was just checking out the site yesterday.

I need to order more shirts soon......you guys have released some GREAT ones...I just might have to get the 'headlight/rear S197' for my GF..LOL

ANd I can attest these shirts are not only of hte UTMOST quality, they ARE VERY comfortable.

I own about 8 of them.

Bishop

Crazy SVT Poster
Established Member
Thanks again guys!

I only get 20% off when I enter svtp? Am I missing something?

Sorry for the confusion... the regularly priced shirts are $22.99. They are on sale for 20% off for people who dont have a coupon code to enter (aka, the non "svtp" crowd :LOL: ) You can enter the coupon code "SVTP" and its good for an additional 20% off (40% total...) make sense? :)

Thanks again.

Keith

speedofsound

Centrifuged
Established Member
Thanks again guys!

Sorry for the confusion... the regularly priced shirts are $22.99. They are on sale for 20% off for people who dont have a coupon code to enter (aka, the non "svtp" crowd :LOL: ) You can enter the coupon code "SVTP" and its good for an additional 20% off (40% total...) make sense? :)

Thanks again.

Keith

:beer: Thanks.

Bishop

Crazy SVT Poster
Established Member
:beer:

I wear them every weekend....I'm going to need a few more as some are worn out.:lol:

You wear all of them out you can... we'll make more. :burnout:

(we also will have several new designs coming out in the next couple of months...) (just in time for Xmas. :D )

Bishop

Crazy SVT Poster
Established Member
yea, we are hurting in several sizes/colors in several shirts right now... (but you could always get any of our other 96 designs we offer. :D )

Seriously though, we hope to have inventory levels back up within the next 4-5 weeks.

Thanks!

frisko4one5

Crazy Mach 1 Poster
Established Member
so you guys closing up for good? got anymore mach 1 shirts? went to your website said u had XL's but i clicked add to cart and it says unavalible...

ponygt65

Multi-Quotin' Fool
Established Member
Me too me too..................I AM SO READY FOR SOME MORE SHIRTS.

Bishop - can you let me know what XXL shirts you have....I'm a big irish boy. LOL

Nor Cal Mach

I love this AMERICAN RIDE
Established Member
Arent they goin out of business? Thats what it says on the M1R. I hope they stay around and make some more Mach1 shirts cause my M1 Jacket and shirts are starting to get old. I talk alot of shit when them chevy guys try and open there mouths.

ponygt65

Multi-Quotin' Fool
Established Member
Yes they are out..adn Bushop made a post confirming it. I pm'd him a link to this thread inquiring if they still had some shirts because some of us wanted some.

ponygt65

Multi-Quotin' Fool
Established Member
Yep, I just tried to order 4 shirts. ALl of them came back unavailable.

This fuggin' sucks.

I should just pick up an 02 fbod and tell ford to fock off.

Users who are viewing this thread