New Kenwood headunit

MarkusK

Established Member
I got the CD error message in the stock unit so it was a good time to upgrade.There was a big sound improvment and these things look so much nicer.Also got it wired so it can be watched while driving.

e23f042cee.jpg

0cb6d0e30b.jpg

a6f6d40fcc.jpg

25226526eb.jpg

Last edited:

MarkusK

Established Member
It is the Kenwood DDX5026 and it cost me about 600$
Bought the MACH harness online and installed it myself, pretty easy.
Regarding the pony picture, I found that one online along with other nice ones.Downloaded it to the computer and from there to a USB and in to the unit.

Jefe

Established Member
Looks good. Doing my Pioneer X920BT install next weekend. Cant wait till its done. Backup camera?

Slightly Motivated

Stormtrooper
Established Member
Looks good. Doing my Pioneer X920BT install next weekend. Cant wait till its done. Backup camera?

Not to thread highjack but id love updates on your x920. Im waiting till christmas to get mine, but i decided on this model moths ago. Nav, dvd, and miniSD for only 650?!

OP: headunit looks great! How much did ya end up paying and how is functionality of it? (lag issues/freezing issues? User comfort-ability?) Im mad jealous, i think this makes the interior look alot less cheap.

Last edited:

Jefe

Established Member
Not to thread highjack but id love updates on your x920. Im waiting till christmas to get mine, but i decided on this model moths ago. Nav, dvd, and miniSD for only 650?!

After the mail in rebate I will have paid $526 including shipping. But you need the remote($15), the PAC remote module($45), the Ipod cable ($40), and the dash kit($20). Stopping by a shop in an hour, said they want around $250 to install so I may take them up on it
Looks good, which brand install kit did you go with? Scosche?
Doesnt look like my Scosche kit, I think its a Metra.

Users who are viewing this thread