New Jersey shops

torrence

TwinScrewed CHAMP!
Established Member
Yes a dealership... I just got my car out of there Friday.. It's a monster.

It's like COBRA and Mustang heaven up in there... They are top notch and their customer service is top notch. Call ask to speak to Travis... Tell them Torrence told you to call. They'll hook you up.

Difeo rocks.

BigMattfromNJ

Established Member
What do you need done. I know a guy who works on cars and does great work. He will do it for less mone then a shop would and will be good just as good if not better. Pm me for more details.

SilvieBolt

The whore that’s blue
Established Member
What do you need done. I know a guy who works on cars and does great work. He will do it for less mone then a shop would and will be good just as good if not better. Pm me for more details.

I want to get my long tubes installed and a dyno tune. Anyone know how their tunes are?

LINOGT

Established Member
I want to get my long tubes installed and a dyno tune. Anyone know how their tunes are?[/QUOTE

I needed some work done and this is what he said:

Headers and Pumps would run you around $800.00 in labor yes the truck would need to be tuned with more exhaust gas leaving chambers and more pump. We would also do a full retune if you wanted. That would be $600.00 providing you have a xcal. That is a full custom tune, ask around we nobody tunes like us.

BigMattfromNJ

Established Member
I want to get my long tubes installed and a dyno tune. Anyone know how their tunes are?

send me a pm ill give you the guys number. he can install the headers no problem. the guy i know doesn't tune thought so you will need to get retuned by someone else.

I wouldn't let any other tuner touch my car if its not Kevin from WickedMotorsports/Difeo. He really knows these modular motors and the tuning software inside and out.

Ct.TOPGUN

Established Member

For tuning I strongly reccomend a Lightning shop. JDM, JLP, or WMS in the greater NJ area. For Mechanical work? Try some of it yourself. Most of it is not real hard to do. Lots of help available on these forums.
Jim

strokher racing

Established Member
For tuning I would go with Job Spetter Jr at turbo people. For fab work etc I would go with Marc at Hell Bent Race Cars. The fab work he did on my 911 turbo is in a different ball game!

SilvieBolt

The whore that’s blue
Established Member
For tuning I strongly reccomend a Lightning shop. JDM, JLP, or WMS in the greater NJ area. For Mechanical work? Try some of it yourself. Most of it is not real hard to do. Lots of help available on these forums.
Jim

I do all my work myself but Long tubes are a B****. IM installing the 6lb lower my self which is cake, but the LTs im not even gonna bother.

Users who are viewing this thread