New Jersey Meet

SILVERMUSCLE

Calypso Fox
Established Member
Pics of New Jersey Meet 7/22/06

LAST PAGE FOR PICS......

Hey whats up everyone....Its been while since I posted here...Since last I was here, I got married, had a babygirl, and bought a house....

Its the time of season now for a Meet up.....

61460.jpg

Last edited:

kissmyAZZure

THE BLUE BEAST
Established Member
Sounds pretty cool but I'll be starting up at wyotech by then.... So I'll be around 6 hours away...:(

SILVERMUSCLE

Calypso Fox
Established Member
Ok, trying to get a head count.....The BBQ, no can do on that, Fire Hazard and dont need the cops givin us problems.... We all can go for a bite to eat and cruise to where ever if we want...

86fiveoh

Established Member
I'll try to be there, but i work 7am-3pm, so I'll be there around 4pm, and I'll be taking Pictures when i get there (i took pictures at the GTG on Saturday) also, for the cruise.

I MAY also be able to take pictures of your cars during the cruise. This would depend on if I can either get a car to ride in or a driver for my car (best case would be to use my stepfather's 97 vert if he goes, but i could manage w/ my 86 notch or in someone elses car)

look for the "MACA pictures (ref karnickgt)" thread to see these pictures

01satinsilver

Official NJ MACA Pimp
Established Member
Link removed... guess someone didnt want anyone knowing that he uses friendship to con people out of their stuff :nonono: :shrug:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread