New issues...anyone had these????

Tydlwavs

Parts God
Established Member
Have any of you guys had problems with the intermittent wipers. More than anything it's when you flick it down to clear off the windshield with one swipe. When I push mine all the way down to engage it sometimes the wipers get stuck and do not return to the bottom of the glass. Anyone had this problem yet?

And one more...

The two lines/cables that run across the cam cover are for what? One of mine is extremely long and is rubbing the finish off the cam cover. Has anyone taken the car in to get these cables moved and the piece replaced.

I looked at Mystic544's a month or so ago and I was shocked to see his 2003 has much shorter lines or they have have been moved and clipped in completely different locations.

I've been back there so many times, but all the little stuff is really starting to bug the crap out of me.

coleman

Established Member
Tydlwavs, no problem with the wiper blades ... but I have the same issue with those cables rubbing on the valve cover :(

BODYDAMAGE

Established Member
The problem with the wipers is the relay. there is an updated relay for that concern. as for the cables-normal.

Mystic 544

Established Member
Wipers...Only need those on the Weekends :(
Weird on the cable thing because I have it both ways on a couple different cars??? Wonder if it has anything to do with work done on the car -- like intakes?
Todd...my line is starting to rub and leave a little black marks there now too :( Going to have to figure out how to get and keep that mess off!!!

Users who are viewing this thread