New Interior

1997SVTSNAKE

Established Member
Well I just got the car back. It was a saddle and black interior and now it is black and grey. They are the same seats with new foam. I like it tell me what you think.

mcaligiuri

Established Member
very nice, how much did that set you back? i am interested to do it for myself.

Gallows

Make My Day... N/A
Established Member
Are the seat covers custom done or factory covers? I have all black and the drivers seat is getting pretty wrinkled and I was debating on getting the two front seats done. MuTiLaToR check your PM.

JohnsMyName

Established Member
how much for seat covers, and how much for the guy to do foam and apohlstery stuff? Im really interested, mice ate my seats over the winter.

Tabres

Not without incident
Established Member
The tan pull down tabs on the rear seatbacks kills it ;-)

Looks very nice! I too am interested in how much the seat skins cost if you don't mind divulging that information.

SKMCOBRA

Just the Facts
Established Member
1997SVTSNAKE said:
The seat cover were made by a company and then the guy that put it all in had the cobras put on .
Dude you are holding out on us. Give us the name and number of where you got the seat covers. What was the charge just for them? I'm about to drop $1000 on new racing seats but might reconsider after seeing these! Give us more details and information.

Dekorum

Established Member
Damn thats a lot of cash for that! Did you order all of the black interior parts yourself? Where did you get the things like the black airbag cover and steering wheel?

busta

REDRCKT
Established Member
Looks like it's a real comfortable ride for a passenger with a bottle of nitrous at their feet :)

1997SVTSNAKE

Established Member
O.K. here is the run down. New parts are the vents, door pulls, handles all of the rug and the door panels them selfs (they were pretty beat up). The dash ,steering wheel and the center consel were dyed. Now the seats, the foam was replaced and the covers were $800(plus $100 for the grey insert) for the front seats and $500(plus $50 for the grey insert) for the rear. The name of the company that makes the seats is not on the bill and I dont remember it right now. All the parts were new and from ford. So that added to the price Then you have to add in the price for the instal. I also had to have a new seat motor for the driver seat I will try and find the name of the company that makes the seats. So that is alot of new parts and alot of work I think for that amount of money.

Here is the place I had it Done.
http://www.millerplaceautoupholstery.com/index.html

Last edited:

Tabres

Not without incident
Established Member
With the seat covers being that expensive, and I can only imagine what the new parts from Ford cost you... Add that to the labor it probably took to get the dash out and back in the car since it's a pain in the ass, I can see why it cost as much as it did.

MuTiLaToR

Banned
well I went to my local custom upholstry shop and they only quoted me $100 to dye the saddle part of my dash black... is it possible to dye it w/o taking it out??

Users who are viewing this thread