New Intercooled Vortech SQ kit for 96-98 Cobra

mystic1219

Established Member
I bought this kit from a guy on here (buzuchaka) but I just got engaged and my priorities have changed. It is 100% complete as recieved from Vortech and still in the Vortech box. Head unit and Intercooler are polished, comes with the 3.25 (10lb.) pulley, FMU, T-rex, chip voucher, all tubing, brackets and everything. Most of it is still in the plastic, I took the head unit out to take pics. Im not for sure I am going to sell it yet but it is a great possibility so I was just seeing if anyone was intersted.
IMG_1522.gif

IMG_1519.gif

mystic1219

Established Member
Yeah I love the sig. The kit is $5200 from Vortech, and still in the plastic so I am gonna have to pass on the $2500. I would have to have $3500 for it (thats what I paid for it, and I am not in a real big need to sell, but still that is a he!! of a deal).

1996_Snake

Built and Blown
Established Member
mystic1219 said:
Yeah I love the sig. The kit is $5200 from Vortech, and still in the plastic so I am gonna have to pass on the $2500. I would have to have $3500 for it (thats what I paid for it, and I am not in a real big need to sell, but still that is a he!! of a deal).
fack, that would empty my bank right out...ill keep saving for a bit longer.
:D

mystic1219

Established Member
Im leaving this morning for deployment, but the blower is with my room mate and he can ship it. I may or may not have internet, so if anyone is really intrested and needs to get ahold of me email me at [email protected]

coolguy10786

Established Member
Bump for you and a great deal. If it were a better time of the year for me, i would buy this, but i can't really afford to spend that much money on my car. Maybe it will be around by the time i save up some cash. Best of luck.

scotty98

8 Ribs
Established Member
bump if i hadnt gone and bought a f 250 psd i would have bought it but its time to start moding the diesel. toys what will i do:shrug:

fordmanforever

Venomous
Established Member
If you would be interested in selling the intercooler I would be interested in that. Shoot me a pm with the price for it if you want to sell it. Thanks.

mystic1219

Established Member
I would rather not separate this kit. I have had a couple of low ballers but I am not selling a brand new kit for half of what it is worth, sorry. If I cant get $3500 out of it I am just going to hang onto it for a while. I may even end up installing it after all. Not that it would hurt my feelings to have to do that!

Users who are viewing this thread