New intank fuel pump setup... Walbro 465 LPH DCSS + 40A BAP

Cookieman00x

Drunk Again.
Established Member
Started getting my new fuel pump setup together since I had an inline 255 go bad.. Figured I’d rip it all out and start fresh..

I ordered a Walbro 465 LPH DCSS and modified the bracket so it just drops in the tank. (With very little room to spare.)

After I got the pump to fit, I realized the lines in and out of the tank were just too small.

I ordered 1/2 SS tubing (feed) and 3/8 return and I’m going to bend and flare them and put AN style fitting on the ends. ll do do a check valve and fuel filter.

I have a braided fuel feed line ran and am going to use the factory feed as my return...

To finish it all off, I added a 40A BAP and upgraded to 10ga wires from bap to Pump..

I have no doubts this will be a sick, in tank single pump setup.

I’ll have pictures when I get my bending tools in...

Most of the places I looked nobody is using this pump in SN95's because it "doesn’t fit".. I plan to prove otherwise... :beer:

Seems like my only choices were dual 255 pumps or massive loud external pump. Hopefully this works... :shrug:

Technical Pump Specifications
Overall pump lehgth: 121mm
main Housing Dia.: 39mm
Lower Housing Dia.: 50mm
Fuel inlet Dia.: 11mm OD
Fuel Outlet Dia.: 11mm OD
Flow rate: 465LPH @ 40PSI
Test Voltage: 13.5 Volts

Last edited:

harvboi05

Established Member
That should be awesome. Good call on the check valve, I didn't put one in mine and it sucks. Lol

Cookieman00x

Drunk Again.
Established Member
That should be awesome. Good call on the check valve, I didn't put one in mine and it sucks. Lol

Same think on my last cobra and this one I had to prime like a lawn mower every time I let it sit.. Tired of turning the key 15 times.. lol :beer:

harvboi05

Established Member
lol. it feels soo good to know someone shares my pain..

any plans to run e85?

slow2v

GONE
Established Member
Seems like my only choices were dual 255 pumps or massive loud external pump.

or twin 450s ;)
483059_567282636633020_503437609_n.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread