New intake setup :)

HoleshotKFX400

Established Member
Heres my new intake setup that'll be going on my 363sbf... its just in mock up stages but thought it looked quite good so far. Dual 6AN in and one 6AN return. Ill be running 80's or 93's instead of those 42's though. :)

Novi357

It's stock...
Established Member
dual -6an with a -6an return and running 93 lb injectors? Is that a typo where you meant dual -8AN?

If that isn't a typo, I would seriously consider changing that. Personally I would run a -10AN to a Y to a -8AN to each rail and a -8 return and be done with it.

VNGNCE908

VNGNCE
Established Member
I know running the fuel lines under the intake looks nice, but why expose the line/fuel to heat that is not necessary? Very nice looking set up, the intake looks very well done.

HoleshotKFX400

Established Member
Thats the return lines that go to reg, then one return goes back to the tank... so heat wise im not too concerend because it should cool by the time it gets back to the tank. I just dont like fender or firewall mounting the reg, haha pretty much just trying to get it to look nice

Novi357

It's stock...
Established Member
One other thing I would change is shorter studs on the elbow. It would look cleaner with less stud showing and all that extra thread isn't necessary.

HoleshotKFX400

Established Member
Thanks and hands down man your car is INSANE!!! when you made the 8.80 pass what boost were you running, what heads are on the car, and on racegas or pump?

Novi357

It's stock...
Established Member
Thanks and hands down man your car is INSANE!!! when you made the 8.80 pass what boost were you running, what heads are on the car, and on racegas or pump?

25 psi, TFS-R that were CNC'd by TEA, and it was on C-16.

I have meth injection on the car and could supposedly do it on pump gas, but I was always too scared to try. The way I saw it, C-16 was good insurance.

This year I am going to try and run E-85.

You look like you have a nice and clean project. The final outcome should be great. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread