New in Box On3 twin turbo kit

BRNG ITT

Established Member
Don't take any of this the wrong way, because I am offering this info to help you sell the kit, but two things:

1. Answering questions that are asked in the thread rather than looking over them (such as j21 asking if the MAF is included) will help give potential buyers the warm fuzzy when making a decision.

2. I understand that you would like to recoup as much money as possible, but when latemodelrestoration.com sells the same kit for $3689.99 and free shipping, you being a random private seller asking $3650 plus a possible $200 shipping fee may have to come down on the price a little. Most people feel more comfortable paying a few extra dollars to purchase from an actual dealer who could handle any issues or returns vice a private seller they have never met.

Again, no ill intentions on my part. Just some friendly advice.

GLWS! :rockon:

WIPLASH1

Established Member
Don't take any of this the wrong way, because I am offering this info to help you sell the kit, but two things:

1. Answering questions that are asked in the thread rather than looking over them (such as j21 asking if the MAF is included) will help give potential buyers the warm fuzzy when making a decision.

2. I understand that you would like to recoup as much money as possible, but when latemodelrestoration.com sells the same kit for $3689.99 and free shipping, you being a random private seller asking $3650 plus a possible $200 shipping fee may have to come down on the price a little. Most people feel more comfortable paying a few extra dollars to purchase from an actual dealer who could handle any issues or returns vice a private seller they have never met.

Again, no ill intentions on my part. Just some friendly advice.

GLWS! :rockon:
None taken! j21 and I had a pm conversation about the maf, but if anyone else is wondering I do have the MAF. It's not included in the price but can certainly be negotiated in there.

And as far as the price goes, I think Late Model selling these is a new development since I posted this, but yes that's a price changer!

Ultimately I see myself selling this to someone in the midwest I can meet to avoid the shipping (cheapest I found is $230!) for whatever someone thinks it's worth, I should've mentioned best offer. This may take a while ;)

Bump for price change.

Last edited:

WIPLASH1

Established Member
No it doesn't, I do have a practically new MSD programmable fuel booster I would sell for cheap with the kit though. It's a neat BAP and goes to 21v so you get a little more fuel than a KB BAP. Then it's a matter of picking up injectors, which if you're staying on gasoline and stock boost 47# injectors will work and are less than $200.

I've also got a Diablo handheld I will INCLUDE but it's locked so it'll cost $100 or so for your tuner to unlock it.

I'm in a suburb of St. Paul.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread