new in box fr500 mufflers rare irs only

99cobrajn

cant touch this........
Established Member
I have a set of ford racing fr500 new in box.(might have a few dings from sitting in my shop. They are new never weld or put on. you cant get these any more. They have the trap door in them which is super cool. 350 shipped OBO highest offer takes them home. Im going do a 3in exhaust now.:rockon: PM ME

snakerider

SVT-DROP
Established Member
free bump for you. These are super rare to come across. I have fr500 cb on my car, also bought extra pair from steve at tousley ford. Couple of years ago before they were discontinued.

Teej281

Established Member
Mufflers are cool. I have the FR500 exhaust on my car...and I wish I hadnt because I have my car slammed and I feel like I ruined a really rare piece. It wouldve made it that much better if you had the whole catback though mang!

My2003Mach1

Established Member
2.5'' or 3'' inlet/outlets?

I would have bought them if they were 3"

I bought 3" mac cat back which is almost as loud. ( or might be just as loud being 3" from the LT's back having 980 to the rear wheel.

I have a couple sets of Mac exhaust for sale. (Mac 3" cat back, Mac 2.5 cat back, Mac PRO DUMP 3")

Last edited:

Shifty Powers

The Shifty Mobile
Established Member
U sure this is the infamous M55 exhaust and not the normal FR500????

Also if it is just the mufflers, why would you not be able to use it on a solid axel? Dont see any problem with that

SlowLNF

Established Member
I would have bought them if they were 3"

I bought 3" mac cat back which is almost as loud. ( or might be just as loud being 3" from the LT's back having 980 to the rear wheel.

I have a couple sets of Mac exhaust for sale. (Mac 3" cat back, Mac 2.5 cat back, Mac PRO DUMP 3")

I'll likely get ahold of you. I'm getting the LT's/mid-pipe before the exhaust. I may just end up getting 3'' straight pipes.

My2003Mach1

Established Member
how much for the 3'' mac exhaust and will it fit an 03 cobra?

No its for SRA

U sure this is the infamous M55 exhaust and not the normal FR500????

Also if it is just the mufflers, why would you not be able to use it on a solid axel? Dont see any problem with that

Im thinking its not the M55 also thats why i asked ..

Shifty Powers

The Shifty Mobile
Established Member
I dont think it is... I dont even think the M55 was called an Fr500 exhaust? or it mighta been, but still..

still not sure as to why mufflers wouldnt fit on an SRA exhaust... theyd deff fit for me haha

99cobrajn

cant touch this........
Established Member
I was told a long time ago they were the same m55/fr500. THey have the tag for them aircraft on them. Here are te picts. The off set for a irs is center center vrs sold offset offset. These are sick as hell If I cant get my price I will hang on to them for the cool factor. I mean who has a damn drap door in the mufflers???? lol

DSCF2337.jpg

DSCF2338.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread