New In Box Autoglym High Definition Wax

BigDaveDogg

Keepin' it real.
Established Member
Currently one of my favorite waxes, but I have a lot of wax, so I figured I'd offer to pass some along at a good price.

Autoglym said:
Designed to be used on fine quality paintwork where the owner wishes to achieve a concours winning shine. High Definition Wax imparts a lustre and depth of shine normally only found on the most expensive hand built cars.
High Definition Wax contains a carefully balanced complex blend of durable polymers, Carnauba and microcrystalline waxes, combined with selected solid saturated hydrocarbons and oils. Surfaces treated with High Definition Wax display very high gloss combined with exceptional resistance to environmental contaminants e.g. salt, detergents, UV light, acid rain, industrial fallout, etc. The product is completely free of abrasives, water and emulsifiers.

High Definition Wax represents a major step forward in product advancement and combines the ultimate finish with the ultimate in protection. It is designed to meet the needs of car owners wishing to achieve a finish to concours standard.

High Definition Wax is simply the finest car wax Autoglym has ever produced.

The box contains:
5.3 oz container of wax
1 large, quality microfiber towel
2 dense, quality foam applicator pads

hdw.jpg

51XMnmMzWSL.jpg

HDWAX.jpg

DSC_0034-2.jpg

DSC_0061.jpg

DSC_0063-1.jpg

I have a few available:
IMAG0389.jpg

Price: $35 picked up, shipping should be between $5-10, depending. Buyer pays PayPal fees.

Last edited:

BigDaveDogg

Keepin' it real.
Established Member
A few vehicles I've applied Autoglym HD to (excuse cell phone photos):
IMAG0391.jpg

IMAG0393.jpg

IMG950425.jpg

IMAG0540.jpg

IMAG0888.jpg

IMAG0924.jpg

Evo1.jpg

IMAG1115.jpg

IMAG1116.jpg

From my experience, Autoglym HD offers a deep, warm gloss, looks excellent on all colors, really makes metallics pop, has excellent water sheeting & beading, and outstanding durability.

Last edited:

LOL WUT

+65,000
Established Member
Great product Dave! I have BigDave do all of my detail work and I swear by the products he uses. He recently did a full detail on my truck using this wax. Pictures speak a thousand words :banana:. Pardon the cell phone quality.

172.jpg

171.jpg

170.jpg

169.jpg

168.jpg

BigDaveDogg

Keepin' it real.
Established Member
Thanks for good words, Mike!

Just an update...sent a package out today to NY. Priority Mail cost was $7.90.

Users who are viewing this thread