New Hose Locks

yermo

Established Member
yes, i am and then to LACR. i am getting the predator from Brian (b&d) and then going to go over to your guy Swanson and going to get a tune for it.

jhwalker

Dead Poster Walking
Established Member
Originally posted by yermo
yes, i am and then to LACR. i am getting the predator from Brian (b&d) and then going to go over to your guy Swanson and going to get a tune for it.
Sounds like fun! What kind of mojo does your car have, pre-predator and Swanson tune?

jhwalker

Dead Poster Walking
Established Member
Oh Yeh!!! I see them. Neat. Bling-o-rama!!

However -- all of us must immediately replace those two obscenely rusted bolts that LEAP out of the picture which every one of us have... :bash: :mj:
JW

03_Sonic Blur

Wanna Talk? PM Me
Established Member
Rusty bolts? On a Ford?
Bwahahahahahahaha! Surely you jest?

Oh wait, mine are rusty. Damn

:xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl:

yermo

Established Member
you just twist them with a special wrench. they are very tight and will look good with my RR pulley and idler when the Predator comes in.

yermo

Established Member
That isn't a great explanation. Here is a better one. on the inside of the connector there is a ramp, as you twist the two side in opposite directions the middle of the connector decreases in size and clamps down on the hose. They come in all different sizes and colors (purple, blue, silver [polished], black, and red) hope that was better.

amwalker

the wrench
Established Member
in the pics you posted, one end of those fancy hose locks for the intercooler lines is attached to the tank for the intercooler. how does it attach to the plastic, or am i just seeing things? (yellow arrows)

Users who are viewing this thread