New Hood / Wing / Paint

01 Venom

Established Member
Well there are a lot of good cowl hood out there...And it has been helpful for me too because I'm eaton bound now...:D

Ya that was the point I wanted to flush out all the different hoods.

I am glad to hear your Eaton Bound, it really comes out well.

01 Venom

Established Member
I just hope the motor hold for a while so I can save up some for other things...

Its all in your driving style, dont beat on her every second and you will be ok. I am going on 3 + years now. I have a few track passes on her and plenty of beatings.

Tuning is pretty easy, Use a Lightning MAF and tuning is a sinch, but it is important to get a custom tune, dont use anything canned.

98_Undertaker

Established Member
Its all in your driving style, dont beat on her every second and you will be ok. I am going on 3 + years now. I have a few track passes on her and plenty of beatings.

Tuning is pretty easy, Use a Lightning MAF and tuning is a sinch, but it is important to get a custom tune, dont use anything canned.

I am generally easy on all my cars...like I said it will see some track time but not enough to kil her...and I know the impotance of a custom tune my 98 GT has one for the 150 shot and it's been healthy for 3 years now.

01 Venom

Established Member
I am generally easy on all my cars...like I said it will see some track time but not enough to kil her...and I know the impotance of a custom tune my 98 GT has one for the 150 shot and it's been healthy for 3 years now.

Also dont get greedy :) run the stock pulley and be happy :)

some people get away with more but why push it?

01 Venom

Established Member
I would take it on myself but don't feel like spending more for another blower if I screw it up...

ya def let them do it, very good clean work. They actually rebuilt my blower from nose to tip after I had the blower polished by a local guy who didnt take enough care to keep the metal out of the bearings.

So the have had my blower twice.

cobrasvtcoupe25

Established Member
Jose did it! He got a 2 1/2" cowl (95 Cobra r hood) first, then the 3" cowl now. Check it out

[ame=http://themustangpitstop.com/forums/showthread.php?t=93]- TR3MOR'S 99 SVT 2.3 Whipple Build - - The Mustang Pitstop[/ame]

Users who are viewing this thread