New Hood / Wing / Paint

01 Venom

Established Member
Well I need to do something to renew my love for the car, gonna spray her keep it black. However, what do we think? Standard 3 inch Cowl hood from true fiber? or cervinis 95 R style hood? I am going to combine it with a Saleen S281 wing.

Opinions?

Last edited:

vita

Established Member
Id go for the cowl, just for when your driving you can SEE your hoodline. To me, thats awesome. cant go wrong with either!

01 Venom

Established Member
I am leaning towards this

marcusbaldree.GIF

Venemous1

Rabid Import Eater
Established Member
that car has the 4" cowl though, not the 3, although i am diggin the hood as well, imma no spoiler kinda guy but the hood is nice.

01 Venom

Established Member
ya I didnt think I would like the 4 inch but I think I do. But looks like my choices are limited to the True Fiber 3 inch and this H.O 4 inch. Who else makes cowls?

98_Undertaker

Established Member
ya I didnt think I would like the 4 inch but I think I do. But looks like my choices are limited to the True Fiber 3 inch and this H.O 4 inch. Who else makes cowls?

VIS makes one that I like: it's carbon fiber which alot of people don't like but it can be painted..

user2612_pic271_1215094827.gif

Predatorbird

Established Member
I like the Cervini's 95R hood the best out of the cowls. It is probably the least aggressive looking of the cowls, but has the cleanest look to it. It isn't square looking and doesn't block the driver's view like these ridiculous 4'' cowls.

Users who are viewing this thread