New Hood Pics, What yall think?

UVa SVT

Established Member
sorry for the sh!tty pics... I'll get some better ones tomorrow hopefully,and post them in my gallery. what do yall think?

DSC00424.jpg

DSC00425.jpg

DSC00426.jpg

-Mike :beer:

ChrisNelson

* Screw the N.A.B. !! *
Established Member
That's the AAD hood right?? I love that hood. It is definitely my favorite. Any pics of the underside? How was the fit?

LightningMAS

Banned
ur grill is crooked , and ur holes on the hood dont line up right, unless ur truck is at an angle.. but, that is a nice looking truck tho!!! :rockon:

UVa SVT

Established Member
ChrisNelson said:
That's the AAD hood right?? I love that hood. It is definitely my favorite. Any pics of the underside? How was the fit?

Yes, it's the AAD. thanks!

I don't have pics of the underside, just yet. the body shop people said that the fit was very very good

-Mike

00SVT

KB Powered
Established Member
Looks Sweet, We have a guy up here in who just put that hood on his truck as well. But he had them fade some black to look like a deep whole. Turned out Bad ass.

gbgary

Established Member
00SVT said:
Looks Sweet, We have a guy up here in who just put that hood on his truck as well. But he had them fade some black to look like a deep whole. Turned out Bad ass.

yes it did. i was running along side him on I20 and it looks really nice.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Red03SVT said:
update: ok ok, I just ordered the carriage works upper and lower billet grills. RON ;)

-Mike

Excellent! Those other grills aren't doing your truck justice. Hood looks great!

2000 LiGhtNinG

Established Member
i've got that hood for sale painted silver with the hood squirters shaved if anyone is interested in it, i'm located in albany, ny

PearlBlue L

Still Around
Established Member
not a fan of the flat hoods with the holes... always like the cowl look with the holes better

truck looks nice though

Users who are viewing this thread