• A: 2000 Cobra R

Votes: 46 38.0%
  • B: Cobra R Hood

Votes: 75 62.0%

• Total voters

cobrasvtcoupe25

Established Member
Im keeping my stock wing <--Looks ok to me :shrug:

Side scoops dont really bother me that much. Yours do look good though. Gt side scoops correct ?

You need to get 4.56's, I already double dared you <---Its set in stone, you must get 4.56 lol

Stock wing's good! They're 01 GT scoops with 03/04 SVT inserts.

Your cracking me up Tremor:D

po-po 5.0

Established Member
I don't like the GT/terminator side scoops. They look like something that belongs on KITT in "attack mode." If I were to change scoops, it'd be bullits if anything at all.

cobrasvtcoupe25

Established Member
I don't like the GT/terminator side scoops. They look like something that belongs on KITT in "attack mode." If I were to change scoops, it'd be bullits if anything at all.

Actually if I ever change mine again I'd probably go w/ the bullitts too. They smooth out the car really well.

Last edited:

DRTHV8R

I am your father.
Established Member
i say 95R .. i went down this road as well.. i just couldn't come to like the 00R hood ..looks like a lizard to me.

SUPERSEXY32V

people know me
Established Member
DSCF1120.gif

95 Cobra FTW!!!

E. Green Cobra

Bounced in the 1st!
Established Member
Wow

Anymore pics' ?:beer:

+1 details on the swap.

That one isn't mine, it's actually Al Papitto's from I believe '05. I only have the block and intake at the moment, but a block, heads and intake makes for a better picture :lol1:.

The plan is for what amounts to an 00R build with ported heads/cams and more compression, plus the FGT block.

cobrasvtcoupe25

Established Member
Tremor can you explain the difference between your TruFiber Hood and other 95R hoods? Yours looks 10X better because the TruFiber doesn't have the straight cowl line lift spot like the others do. Hard to explain, but I'm mainly talking about the way the hood rises. That was one of the main reasons why I wasn't to hot on the 95R hood. I'm I crazy or is there a difference?

Last edited:

Tremor

NO MERCY
Tremor can you explain the difference between your TruFiber Hood and other 95R hoods? Yours looks 10X better because the TruFiber doesn't have the straight cowl line lift spot like the others do. Hard to explain, but I'm mainly talking about the way the hood rises. That was one of the main reasons why I wasn't to hot on the 95R hood. I'm I crazy or is there a difference?

Different brands look and fit different. :shrug:

I love my hood, cant wait to paint it and have it fitted :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread