new here!!

whitelightning9

Established Member
Hi everyone, I am new to this forum and thought I would just check in and say hi to everyone and introduce myself. I have been searching on this forum for awhiile but I just now registered. I have a white 95 cobra that I have had for almost a year, current mods are bbk cai, off-raod h-pipe, flowmaster 3 chamber cat back, bbk progressive lowering springs and tokico shocks and stuts, 1" wheel spacers in the rear and a few other minor things. I hope to get the feel of things around here and when I do I will try to post some pics. (not the greatest pics. I'm waiting for some nice weather) Anyway, sorry so long again I just wanted to say Hi....

whitelightning9

Established Member
thanks for the welcome guys, as far as future mods, all I can say is gears gears gears, that will be next on my list!! I want to go with some 3.73's to "wake" the car up a little. After that I think that it might get a slight bit confusing because I am undecided as to go the heads, cam route, or to just put on a blower, or better yet both!! The car has 71000 miles and I think if I go the blower route it will handle it (for awhile) and then I could possible do a rebuild and then add the right internals along with a good set of heads. As for looks I would like to get an "R" hood maybe a s281 spoiler and some new rims!! As far as rims, I am totally undecided there are too many that I like.

Wildpony

Established Member
Yeah we definately need the "4 by" in this area, although not too bad this winter so far. :p .

Hope to see you at Parkway Plaza on Friday nights this summer.

Anyway welcome aboard:)

whitelightning9

Established Member
Hey wildpony you live real close to me, I live close to Owens. Hopefully I will see you at parkway, I went once last year but I didn't have my car yet. Winter hasn't been too bad, but still the stang likes the garage musch better!! I would love to see that cobra you have it seems modded quite well!!! I don't know a too many people around here with nice stangs it seems everyone is in to the imports scene. Anyway hope to see you around!! Oh and I certainly won't get any spinnas!!! debating cobra r's (even though everyone has them, y2k cobra r's or 03 cobra's to name a few!!!)

Last edited:

Wildpony

Established Member
If you live close to Owens you are within 5 minutes. I live in the Township. I have yet to see another Blue '98 in this area or Toledo (even back when they 1st came out).

Yeah the R Model wheels are all over the place but there are not that many Cobras around here and I don't think there are too many nicer looking wheels for the $$.

When you are serious/ready to do up your engine let me know. I'll send you north to Lidio cause there isn't anyone down here that has a clue.

Last edited:

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
Welcome to the show. At least thats what it is to a bunch of us.

whitelightning9

Established Member
Damn skippy, a 331 with a vortech would wake it up!! you don't happen to live in the subdivision right next to Owens do you? I have a friend from work that lives in their. Either way we must live real close!!

Users who are viewing this thread