New Here!

G'sLightning

Established Member
Got an 04 last nov. and absolutly love it ....looking foward to getting more info and chatting. Ill try not to ask redundant questions (i know what that search is for).First time owing a lighting but not new to them through friends. But i had to break down and get me one (finally)!:-D

TrophyCar

2wheels are better than 4
Established Member
Welcome aboard. Enjoy the SVTp family here.

LL, maybe his 'N" got stuck. He's owing one too! lol Sorry man.

H46D

Shark attacks up
Established Member
Beware of e the word "BOOST" because it is like crack... I dont want to see another addiction. Because in a few months you will be researching words like "long block" and Kenny Bell. Trust me ;-)

G'sLightning

Established Member
Thanks all!:beer: And i am aware of the BOOST but now ill play it safe. First thing is a FTVB for me ......and then well......i would like more of that boost.:) . Lets hope i dont search long blocks or KB for at least another year or so.. Thanks to all!!:rockon:

H46D

Shark attacks up
Established Member
Originally posted by G'sLightning
Thanks all!:beer: And i am aware of the BOOST but now ill play it safe. First thing is a FTVB for me ......and then well......i would like more of that boost.:) . Lets hope i dont search long blocks or KB for at least another year or so.. Thanks to all!!:rockon:

OMG you are already saying it "BOOST"... Quick get me some magic elixor and pliers. This person needs fixin' LOL

Welcome to the L world.............................:beer: :dw:

Users who are viewing this thread