New Here

ScottySpeedshop

Established Member
Hi Guys
I just ran on this forum so I wanted to say Hi .I have a 2001 Saleen Speedster that was built by Modular PowerHouse now Norms Garage it puts down 850 RWHP on pump gas and close to 1000 hp on race gas lots of boost.I also have a Hennessey Velociraptor 600 that was featured on Top Gear.I would post some pics but guess im not allowed yet.

ScottySpeedshop

Established Member
Been gone awhile so here are a couple pics
425b4b83-fd3a-19b3.jpg
425b4b83-fd57-3027.jpg
425b4b83-fd64-f3cb.jpg

My raptor
425b4b83-fd88-5d73.jpg
425b4b83-fd9d-6fe2.jpg
425b4b83-fdca-cbb5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GhostRiderblk

GhostRider
Established Member
cheers

Hi Guys
I just ran on this forum so I wanted to say Hi .I have a 2001 Saleen Speedster that was built by Modular PowerHouse now Norms Garage it puts down 850 RWHP on pump gas and close to 1000 hp on race gas lots of boost.I also have a Hennessey Velociraptor 600 that was featured on Top Gear.I would post some pics but guess im not allowed yet.

how did you get it to put that power down on pump this is amazing! i have to run c16 for that

ElscottHavoc

It's all your fault.
Established Member
Sweet rides. My wife loves the Raptors, so I guess I got the hard part out of the way in convincing her "need" a truck! Ya know, so I can get to work in the winter and haul rocks (yeah like I'd ever use a Raptor or Lightning for hauling stuff). I'll have to show her this thread and tell her how great that truck looks beside a Mustang. I didn't even realize Hennesey had a version, cool!

Mike@TF

Established Member
i call bull shit on puttin 850 to the tires on 93 octane on a twin screw....and its a 2v come on dude be serious lmao...

you dont have to lie to anybody on here....

ScottySpeedshop

Established Member
Thanks for your input . I will re check my dyno sheets and get back.I purchased the car from the original owner and he supplied me with the dyno info.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Mike@TF

Established Member
with the tf heads able to flow more air than a stock 4v head i think its possible

no....then why cant a stock gt500 motor make 850 with a 3.4 whipple on pump gas? think about it...

im not hateing on his setup(setup looks great) but we all know thats not possible...and there are alot of lightning guys running trickflows with a 3.4 whip and they arent makeing that power on pump gas.... and that car doesnt have trickflow heads anyway because it was built b4 they came out...

would be bad ass if 2vs could pull those numbers off on pump gas..that would mean the ls motors could make 1500 on pump ggas though wouldnt be a good deal for us lol

ScottySpeedshop

Established Member
Here is a video of the car before it got the KB 2.8 and some different heads roll cage and a few other goodies [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHFjojS3dp8"]Brian's 703RWHP 827RWTQ Saleen (VIDEO) - YouTube[/nomedia] .Its now moving a lot more air and no Nitrous .At one point in time they made some passes on the dyno and it made close to 950 with a 100 shot on C 16.Like I said I will look at the Dyno sheets when I get back to Oklahoma (I am currently at my condo in Maui)So I don't think Im wrong but I could have read the sheet wrong, getting old sucks.Their was a lot of time and $$$$$$ put into this car before I got it and I have not touched it at all it is very sorted and drivable.:-D

Last edited:

ScottySpeedshop

Established Member
Here is the one I believe was 900+ Plus with the nitrous.[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KyKwIMF2TAI&feature=related"]KB 2.8H + 100 shot n2o Saleen - YouTube[/nomedia] if you look close you can see it spinning the tires on the DYno.So Here is what I can tell you it made 760 rwhp and 753 tq on pump gas.850 rwhp and 860 tq on c16 and a smaller blower pulley more boost and over 950 with a 100 shot.So yes I was wrong it doesn't make 850 on pump gas.But its still fast.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread