New here from Chi-town!

Hot Snake

One Scandalous Pony
Hey my name is Becky! Im from Chicago and I drive 2004 Cobra Convertible. Its red with a black top. I dont have any mods to her yet, but i hope to in the future.

Hot Snake

One Scandalous Pony
here is some pics of us...
Picture044.jpg

Picture063.jpg

firstsvt

workin those 28's
Established Member
Hot Snake said:
Hey my name is Becky! Im from Chicago and I drive 2004 Cobra Convertible. Its red with a black top. I dont have any mods to her yet, but i hope to in the future.

Hey Becky, welcome to the site :) Not sure if you have seen chicagosvt.com . Its a local SVT website with lots of cool people around the city. May want to check it out for get togethers and track days and stuff. My screen name is firstsvt over there too, give me a shout if you need anything. See ya around ;-)

Jason

Hot Snake

One Scandalous Pony
firstsvt said:
Hey Becky, welcome to the site :) Not sure if you have seen chicagosvt.com . Its a local SVT website with lots of cool people around the city. May want to check it out for get togethers and track days and stuff. My screen name is firstsvt over there too, give me a shout if you need anything. See ya around ;-)

Jason
Yes I am also on CSVT. i heard about this site through them! and i too have the same name on the other site! well see you around CSVT! ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread