new here, any you guys in so cali

98cobrancali

the mustang man
Established Member
im looking to see if there is any clubs down around oceanside or san diego, orange county, riverside areas, i would like to get into one, so i can interact with people with the same type of hobby

2F2F

[2 F]ast [2 F]urious
Established Member
My cousin lives in Del Mar. If you find me in San Diego, it will usually be hanging out @ Horton Plaza...

2F2F

[2 F]ast [2 F]urious
Established Member
There are more than a few Wild Horses (WH) down in San Diego...
Northern and Southern WHs are meeting up for Fabulous Ford Forever on Saturday @ 6:00 PM PST...
You are welcome to attend the party, Anthony...
3112 Adrienne Drive, West Covina, CA 91792-2105...
100+ party-goers expected =>)

98cobrancali

the mustang man
Established Member
I am in the military and stationed at Camp Pendleton, so thats where I am at. But thanks for the invite to the party but I dont think I can make that, but I am going to try and get down to the fabulous fords forever on Sunday, wanted to enter my car but never got around to it, so I am just taking it down there to check out the show

2F2F

[2 F]ast [2 F]urious
Established Member
> NastyWS6: Thanks for posting the link...
All for one, one for all :beer:

98cobrancali

the mustang man
Established Member
I went down the FFF today, all kinds of nice Mustangs down there, I seen a Lightning and a fox body mustang racing down beach blvd back when i was in the truck section, all you could hear is the whine from the s/c on the lightning, but last i saw the mustang was in the front, good show, my first one so far, makes me wish i entered my car in the show for better parking though

98cobrancali

the mustang man
Established Member
when is the next dyno day you are hosting? I have been trying to get up to brothers for a dyno but they only do it on tuesdays and i cant make that, well thanks though

hantzis

Established Member
Originally posted by 98cobrancali
when is the next dyno day you are hosting? I have been trying to get up to brothers for a dyno but they only do it on tuesdays and i cant make that, well thanks though

On the 10th, I'll post the new date. It will be on a saturday in Early June. Just check back on the site for signup on the 10th.

Cheers,
Dean

Users who are viewing this thread