New here, 1990 Thunderbird SC (56K warning)

bigpoppa822

Established Member
Hey guys, I'm new here just thought I'd show you what I have. My car is a 1990 Thunderbird SC with a few mods. It has a ported Gen. III Eaton M90, Comp "Stage 1" Cam, and a bunch of bolt-ons. This past summer it made 250whp and 361lb/ft in 90 degree weather through a stock exhaust minus the resonator. I have it off the road until I come home from school in May and by the time it hits the road it will be a lot closer to 300whp and 400wtq. I got the chance to take it to the track over the summer and it pulled a 14.3 @97.5and broke the spider gears my first time racing it.
Couple Pics:
dyno.jpg

dynodriversside.jpg

coldengine.jpg

meconventioncenterblueclose.jpg

LT1FireChicken

Established Member
its gunna be like. BAHHHHHHHHHH! and all you can see is the stars... out of your front windshield haha. that or get blinded by the sun

LT1FireChicken

Established Member
Hahahahaha. Are you telling me Sargent Hannigan is gunna attempt wheelies in his 06 tahoe? 5% all the way around 50% front windshield.

LT1FireChicken

Established Member
what do you mean going to? im pretty sure they already do and it pisses them off that we hang out and they cant do anything about it at all.

bigpoppa822

Established Member
what do you mean going to? im pretty sure they already do and it pisses them off that we hang out and they cant do anything about it at all.

That's definitely true. We have to see who gets nabbed for street racing first. Prolly not going to be me, I'll be at New England Dragway 2 nights a week. :thumbsup:

LT1FireChicken

Established Member
im suprised they already havnt been busted. especially drew considering he drives his ion redline like its an F1 car

LT1FireChicken

Established Member
"Dude before I put the front mount on I could top out 4th gear at 120 mph. I just took it for a run down the highway and I hit 145 in 4th. The thing is so damn fast."

Chea buddy cuz your front mount intercooler is going to change out your 4th gear for you too. All the ricers know that.

Users who are viewing this thread