New Heat Exchanger

Pyro

Established Member
Is it supposed to cool the air better? For $500, I sure hope so. Details!!!

SolidSnake

Unleashing Hell
Established Member
HAHAHAH they are right in my backyard!!! Time to make a roadtrip...see ya later suckers!!! LOL. J/K

03'Darin

Established Member
No details yet??

I am anxiously awaiting a good heat exchanger.......for a reasonable price (is there such a thing?).

I almost got sucked in to the "coolah" until the super slooths on this sight saved my arse......I mean wallet.

I have been eyeing up the PHP unit even though I don't need the fans. But decided to wait a little while to see what other options become available.

JKD COBRA

The 6th Deadly Venom
Established Member
just checking to see if there is any more info about the fluidyne. The PHP heat exchanger is backorderd but I went ahead and put my name on the list for one.

SVT F15O

Rest night.
Established Member
I picked up my Cobra with the JDM Fluidyne unit on it. It sure looks mean! I had several other things done so I don't know the gains from just the exchanger. The looks alone are worth a lot to me. :) -Mat-

chillfactor

2-BADSVTS
Established Member
I almost got sucked in to the "coolah" until the super slooths on this sight saved my arse......I mean wallet.

I got the Coolah and had not had any problems with it or the guy I bought it from. Fans come on when I start it and the circulation pumps like crazy, I can also turn it on with a fick on the switch. So all in all I must be one of the lucky ones or there was way to much Hype made over it.....................:D Just my 2 cents.
BTW mine came in Black.

ADR

Greased Lightning
Established Member
So Chillfactor the guy was legit? the only thing is thats kind of his MO, sometimes he does people right and sometimes he doesn't, people are just scared to take a chance to see which one they will be.

chillfactor

2-BADSVTS
Established Member
I guess I can understand, but he did right by me and he did a great install as well. I hope those who want one make good choices, as I said I did not have any problems and I got mine in black which was important to me.

Blades

Established Member
275300 for some chrome wheels huh? Better get in line, at that price they wont stay for long. :D

Thats a nice friggin heat exchanger. Let me know how it works out. You are really going to have to push some air in there to see any reults tho. That motha is thick as hell!

Users who are viewing this thread