New Guy

convert03cobra

Established Member
On behalf of the part of MACA that no longer owns a cobra, welcome! This club is great and once you are a part of it, you will always be a part of it. I've met tons of great people on here as I'm sure you will do too.

01Lowboy

SPTZCLNT
Established Member
Welcome to the club

On behalf of the part of MACA that no longer owns a cobra, welcome! This club is great and once you are a part of it, you will always be a part of it. I've met tons of great people on here as I'm sure you will do too.

Haha. Are you our official welcome wagon for the Cobra-less?

How the hell do you double-post with a different user name???

Haha. gotta love server moves.

z28th1s

The 5.0 is Back!!!
Established Member
Welcome :beer:

What color is your 03? My old ZY 03 Cobra coupe was supposedly sold to someone in Fredricksburg, VA? They traded a white 05 Mustang GT in on it at Hi-End Auto around February or March of this year.

Last edited:

Satan's Snake

Established Member
thanks for the warm welcome guys. To answer some questions I have a Black 03 Snake with 43,xxx on the clock. I've had it for 2 months and so far I've done a JLT CAI, MGW Orange handle, Mac O/R H, and a Mac catback. got a couple things waiting to go on, lowering springs, nv boost gauge, and a 2.8 on the way

Satan's Snake

Established Member
cool man...anyone in fredericksburg area hit me up...love to hit up a car show or somethin on the weekends...really nice car flowgoode

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread