New Guy

03SonicBlueL

Established Member
Hey Guys, I just traded my 01 Bullitt for an 03 Sonic Blue L. I just wanted to know what my first mods should be. I really don't want to get too crazy with right now.

crazy4ink

Extreme Ratchet Abuser
Established Member
Hey man, welcome aboard!! Finally, someone else with a BLUE one. Trying to fight off these blasted red Ls!
Anyway, go for an open conical air filter, the tranny valve body and a Metco interchangable lower pulley. You can switch the a 2# lower pulley with having to get a chip; with the interchangable set-up, when you got a chip, all you would have to do is change the belt and the pulley. Nothing easier!

Enjoy and welcome again!:beer:

03SonicBlueL

Established Member
Thanks everyone. I would also like to know with these mods would I be able to get into the twelves. What would take to get there.

Also, I only have 500 miles. What would you all suggest as far as break in??????

crazy4ink

Extreme Ratchet Abuser
Established Member
change the oil now and then again at 1500. That's what I did, and I haven't had any problems with her

SNCBOOM

Established Member
Congrats on the Beautiful Sonic Blue L :thumbsup: I think just about everyone else has covered the basics about mod :burnout:

MaxPower

She likes Spaghetti
Established Member
Originally posted by LIGHTNING LARRY
Def. change the oil now. :beer:

...and heck with "break-in" ...Drive it like you stole it, and put on those mods!! :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread