New guy/new stang owner In Cali

03svtzak

Established Member
Whats up Guys, My buddy told me about this sight, thought i give it a go.
I just bought a 03 cobra redfire. umm about 5 months ago. Worst thing is, that im in Korea, i bought it threw from a guy on cragslist, my boy picked it up for me. So..that means i have yet to see it, or drive it. Wow right? Well i used to own a 99 gsx eclipse....i know i know.. But after driving my friends 03 cobra i was turned, an i didnt want to look back. hah. I got 2 months left here, an i cant wait to get home, to see my new baby. Far as i know, It has...

Engine:2.75 pully
bassani exhaust w/ high flow cats(plus off road x pipe)
K&N filter
Fluidline intercooler.
Wheels: Replica cobra rims, 315 in the back.
Delabo tuner

The last owner told me it has 448 rwhp an 435 rwtq

Not sure if that sounds right? But its my first muscle.

When i get back, Im lookin for any Dinos, an maybe a good run.

(anyone know how to put pics up?)

DirtyD916

SVT Based God
Established Member
Welcome man! I'm from Sacramento just south of you! There are tons of member local to this area and and equal amount of good cruises and shows that go on nearly year round! Seems like you have a solid starting foundation of mods! Better watch out for the California smog nazi's though!!!

Julie GT07CS

Established Member
Hi Zak and welcome to the forum! First of all, thank you for your service! :rockon:
Second, congrats on picking up a Cobra! :pepper: You will have a lot of fun with it. Like DirtyD said, there are TONS of Cobra peeps in Northern CA that are active in shows, cruises, etc.... You will need to plan to drive down with the Mile of Mustangs next April for Fabulous Fords Forever at Knott's Berry Farm, too!

03svtzak

Established Member
hey thanks for the support. really appreciate it. man i only dream of fab Fords. cause ive been in the military i never have time for anything. an if you guys have anything going on in November time, let me know. ill be home for a bit then, an would love to see an hang out with some stang guys.

Impact 5.0

Established Member
Welcome to the Cobra world Zak, I got Julies message, your account is good to go! One shop to put in your pocket when your ready to Mod and tune the Cobra is AED ( Advanced Engine Development )

Next years Mile of Mustangs should be off the hook!

03svtzak

Established Member
Welcome to the Cobra world Zak, I got Julies message, your account is good to go! One shop to put in your pocket when your ready to Mod and tune the Cobra is AED ( Advanced Engine Development )

Next years Mile of Mustangs should be off the hook!

Thanks a bunch. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread